which one-PH(X), Sovereignty or Mobius ?

• Thread starter pitch_black
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea crom I never seen a sandblasted Stemline. I think its dope.

Still love my SG though.. Just need an AC. ~ODB~
fd2fd492-orig.jpg
e8a5a22e-orig.jpg

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
bitfreak has some mini toro's in your price range

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Wow speaking of ash catchers, I just scooped up one of these for my Stemline after missing the Toro A/C.. lol. ~ODB~

P

pitch_black

Yo ppl
Thanks everybody!
was sure im gonna go with SG
till i saw this :the turbine perc from hitman is the shit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgaGrcAoK7g

550$
wanna click the order tab...

So if any of you can explain why we may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else for ever hold your peace:)

thanks again!

Venom818

Venom818

Yo ppl
Thanks everybody!
was sure im gonna go with SG
till i saw this :the turbine perc from hitman is the shit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgaGrcAoK7g

550$
wanna click the order tab...

So if any of you can explain why we may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else for ever hold your peace:)

thanks again!

because for another 150 you can get a bad ass toro,this is my triple circ love this fuckin piece

DSCN0275
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey PB what are you going to be smoking out of it mainly? Herb, herb and concentrates, concentrates alone? Just curious because if I was getting an oil rig I'd go smaller, but for bud I'd stay in the 18" range, as a personal preference.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

love this fuckin piece

+1

this man makes a strong case pitch black...

beautiful triple circ venom. she just needs a globe on top...:drunk

you guys are givin me trashcatcher envy over here...

P

pitch_black

dammit ppl!

was sure the hitman will b the one...
700 for a toro-that means no beef or chicken till the kids are 18-lol

No,i just cant afford it-500$ for a bong is already causing lots of problems with my lady...
but Venum bro-that toro looks the bomb.
Cron,i only smoke weed-not concentrates-that syn of yours -looks amazing-but more expensive then a similar toto?
~ODB~--thanks man!

any of u had a chance to hit that turbine bong?
i know steve bates design this perc-and ive always thought he is one of the best glass blower out there.
its just too new to get any reviews...at least online...

cheers
Pitch_Black

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
dont get a hitman, please. get a SG. particularly a peyote pillar. best balance of diffusion and taste.

http://i1205.invalid.com/albums/bb421/HDoc/SGclose.png

P

pitch_black

tuning in..update.

Gentlemans
So ive done lots of more reading.
phx is out.

So i still didnt get any of them-and i upped the amount im willing to pay to 700$+-

heres the updates list of my options

Toro 13/7--700$
SG payote pillar- although-i dont think i'll find it below 950$
Hitman/SG collab stemline/turbine-for now-impossible to get-but i got time

Bubblers:
Leisure (wilson) pregnant perc 500$
Toro double macro bubbler 350$
Leisure 15 arm bubbler

i dont like moving too much air-so im a little worried about the size of the 13/7 -though-many refer to it as the best there is.

that pregnant bubbler looks amazing-but never tried bubblers before.
i like the size of it-and how impressive the perc design is.

any help will be highly appreciated... but please-from Gentelmans who actually used any of these pieces...

oh,and if u know where i can get a pillar for around 750...
Pitch_Black

J

JAHGYDI

sg pillers are bad ass. i would try and find a sg hitman colab

aleYarok

aleYarok

i got to hit the hitman/sg stemline to bates turbine with built on glass torch at the hemp expo... only 7gs.... but boy did it hit smooth!!!
doug said they are gonna collab with stephen again and make micro stemlines to turbines... that shit will be off the hook.

if you only smoke oil get the double macro, smoothest/most flavorful oil piece without a doubt.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

fuck em both! DWB!! bomb glass just like Sovereignty but cheaper prices

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

How much do you have to spend?

How often do you smoke? How big of hits do you take?

Do you only smoke top shelf and are a snob OR do you not really care?

Have you hit or do you own any "scientific glass?"

All these Q's matter. Let us know :)

Hey bro, you mind giving me your opinion? I was looking at the Mobius Matrix. I dig em all -the ion, the reg bubbler, and the strato versions. I'll answer the q's you posted & my concerns. I appreciate any help & good advice.

I don't smoke a lot anymore. Can't say why - but it's about 1 wk/mo & not heavily since I don't have a steady tolerance built up. But just b/c I'm not a daily toker anymore doesn't mean that I don't think an expensive, quality piece is worth it, actually just the opposite - I'd rather pay up for the full connoissuer experience since it's not a regular thing. I don't take big hits & my big 18" straight (non-perc'd) sometimes makes me cough so hard that I avoid it & normally just go with a pipe or vape. I can handle it I suppose w/ very carefully regulated tokes & ice. Just not the smoker I used to be back in the glory days LOL. Not interested in anything but top shelf. Haven't hit anything like a Toro, only a Wicked Sands Tiny Tube - 12" beaker w/ 10 arm tree, but only a couple times (bought it as a gift for my bro) & had to treat it like a bubbler due to splash, though we may have had too much water in it.

So basically I'm looking for something smooth & easy, definitely not a lung-buster. I just ordered a carbon filter which is supposed to smooth out smoke pretty well. Youtube vids show the Matrix bubbler has great diffusion on a drag & clears instantly on the clear. The only diff I can see b/w the 2 bubs are 60mm vs 75 mm & a bit of height. They are expensive bubs, but what beautiful pieces, yeah? I'd even go for the Strato if I thought it wouldn't tear me up. Seems like a steal at $440. TIA

Venom818

Venom818

if you get a toro get a circ bro not the 13/7 from what i hear they hit better

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Any farmers out there have any experience w/ Mobius? Dementia told me they placed an order recently & they advertise a 15% discount for MMJ patients (excludes Toro). That's hard to pass up.

P

phish1234

I recently purchased the 75mm matrix and i absolutely loved it. Smoothest hit I've ever taken. does get dirty kinda fast, but the matrix itself stays pretty clean. VERY sadly it broke and i was forced to order the smaller one this time. It will be here monday so i'll let u kno how it is

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Right on phish, really interested in your opinion. Sucks that it broke. I know the Ion has a smaller matrix perc, but it looks like a kickass little piece.

Top Bottom