Which online grow shop do you prefer?

• Thread starter ask420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ask420

Just wanted to hear about peoples experiences with online grow shops. Which ones do you prefer and which should be avoided.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
If your in UK and do not want to be ripped off and get your items next day, then Progrow is the only place to shop. Dam excellent service.

C

CaliKush

greentree hydro, I use them all the time, prices are good and service is spot on.

peace

H

hoki2test

:icon_spin:Online Growshop Aliën.....they are in the dam and i live in australia,ordered from them a few timez and they alwayz done me right everytime:icon_spin:

true grit

true grit

Purchased some things from BGHydro online with no issues. Prices are fair and shipping isn't bad.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I like The Big Tomato here in Aurora, Colorado. Great friendly owners and the best prices around town!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Some of the best customer service I've got was from horticulturesource.com, they answered all questions clearly within a few hours. Their shipping charges (you can calculated right from the website) for some items may not make it worth it to buy from them, but the prices of what I was after were fair.

The worst customer service I've ever got was from progressive-growth.com in BC, Canada. Horrible. Eeverytime I emailed them got no answer, almost every attempt to call was told to call back because the person in charge of international orders apparently is never there, the person who answers the phone always appears extremely unmotivated to help you purchase from them... it's almost as if they want you to beg them to make a purchase. Fuck that. I tried to get some items from them because of cheaper price/availability but gave up on them. Will never order from them again.

Another place that my bros use that is really good for international orders is "the hydro source" on ebay. The dont have a very big selection, but prices are a little cheaper for most items and we've had sucessful deliveries everytime!

B

bdawgburner

I like discount hydro and bg hydro the best online. But there is a new shop close by now that so I havent ordered from either place in a while.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I use Worm's Way, prices can be a bit higher but service and warranty support make it my place to shop.

jj

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

great sites with excellent customer service:
bghydro.com (get my nutrients from here)
hydroponicsoutlet.com (ordered a tent from here)
advancedtechlighting.com (get my CMH bulbs & smart pots from this site)

site to avoid:

plantitearth.com (poor customer service, ordered a bunch of coco coir from them and never received it, then they claim that they shipped it and provide to me a previous tracking number from another order, I'm down ~$80 and they don't resolve the problem...)

D

dirty_one

bghydro has served me well. remember to ask all companies to purge your CC data after transactions are complete.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

i've had good luck with BGHydro and cheaphydroponics.com

Anyone try ultralohydro.com? Been wondering about plantmax bulbs and they have them for cheap.

M

mMmTHC

I also went with HTG supply.. I guess the prices are ok.. Got everything I asked for and shipping was quick.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

If your in UK and do not want to be ripped off and get your items next day, then Progrow is the only place to shop. Dam excellent service.

Ive heard so many good things about Progrow over the years, i think i will definatly use them next time i need sumthing:)

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Cali- Really suprised to hear about your problems with Plantitearth.com I normally suggest them as one of the guys with great customer service. I had a problem once couple months ago and they gave me 20% off my next order. I think you should try to email them one more time, try sending to Mark (I think that was guys name).

Also had no problems with BG, Discounthydro, Wormsway and some others i cant think of right now.

U

ugmjfarmer

www.plantlightinghydroponics.com

2 Day shipping for me with the cheapest option. Wide selection, and you cant beat the C.A.P. Ebb'n'gro for $399.

www.cheap-hydroponics.com

Cheap Nutrients, use them a lot. Quick shipping, quick customer service.

www.4hydroponics.com

use them for nutrient orders, but I have to pay sales tax since they are local. Quick shipping, quality operation of Med MJ minded people.

One thing to note, everything and i do mean EVERYTHING i bought from HTG supply broke or did not work as advertised. They also love to just sit on your order for days and days without any explanation. They messed up every tracking number for me. But really, their gear breaks! And the carbon filters do not work for strong odors so they are not good insurance against getting busted.

I wasted about $600 on gear with them that would cost more to ship back for them to fix.

You've been warned.

B

Blkhwk

Yeah i use discount-hydro.com myself...Seem to have some of the cheaper prices..compaired to hid hut, gtgardening.com and such...

S

shadrack

progrow for me guys - great guy on the end of the phone - very helpfull

Top Bottom