Which organic line to use with cash cropping?

• Thread starter NeonBlackFlag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NeonBlackFlag

I am a completely organic grower and also a pretty strictly cash cropper (save about a couple oz for my wife & I), and I was wondering what would you guys say is the best out-of-bottle all-organic nutrient for production weight? I grow SOG in 1 gal bags in a flood tray, and just flood the tray with my nutrients to wick up. I've been making up my own soil mixes for some time now, but I want to switch to another product. I was looking into Roots Organic or Earth Juice. What do you people think about this? What will give me the most weight do you think, outta ANY organic bottled nutes. Thanks for the help!

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I went to bottled organics when I moved the grows indoors. I have been using the Earth Juice line and have been happy with the results. I really like that the Bloom has zero nitrogen in it and the Microblast is probably the best micronutrient product I have seen. I did find I had the best results aerating the mixed nutrient solution for a day or two before watering the girls. But you don't need to do that step.

I have been hearing good things about the Pure Blend Pro line so I am going to try that this run and see what happens.

M

MASSES 420KING

you can cash crop using biocanna organic nutes myself and a few other people i know and see all swear by it

E

edux10

:party0033:
you can cash crop using biocanna organic nutes myself and a few other people i know and see all swear by it

canna always seemed really expensive to me. have you considered making your own teas? You can strain them thru a very fine screen ane they wont clong your pumps or anything.

And has anyone had any experience with the new organic line from botonicare, 3D? im thinking it is a lil expensive but i dont know how far a bottle goes..

Blaze

Blaze

I've had good luck w/ Botanicare's organic products, esp. if you use it in conjunction with tea. If you are using organics, teas are a must, as is foliar feeding. Otherwise you simply will not get the uptake, and hence the yield, that you will get with chemical fertilizers.

N

NeonBlackFlag

If your cash cropping, why are you doing organic?

Because even though I'm cash cropping, I still care about the final product. I've used synthetic ferts in the past and I never will again. I've switched to all organic years ago and I am never turning back. I really care more about the quality and health benefits of organics, more than the weight and greed of synthetic cash cropping.

I've had good luck w/ Botanicare's organic products, esp. if you use it in conjunction with tea. If you are using organics, teas are a must, as is foliar feeding. Otherwise you simply will not get the uptake, and hence the yield, that you will get with chemical fertilizers.

Thanks for the tip blaze! I currently do both, but was hoping to getting away from making teas for the time being, but if I have too I will.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Really there is no such thing as synthetic nutrients. There are only mineral or organic based nutrients. I'm a vegetarian and prefer mineral based to blood or bone or fish. Most of the shit based nutrients are good though lol:rasta2:

R

Rob1

does anyone know how the organic line from general hydro is? i just got there line up but i have not used it yet

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
does anyone know how the organic line from general hydro is? i just got there line up but i have not used it yet

I know one part of it smells just like steak sauce.:sign0065:

I

Inuit

Uh Oh, the organic vs chem debate is popping up.

I'd better not say that organic nutes decay and release the same ions that are in the chem nutes, but have humus and other beneficial properties beyond the mineral nutrition.

There. I didn't say it. See.

I

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Uh Oh, the organic vs chem debate is popping up.

I'd better not say that organic nutes decay and release the same ions that are in the chem nutes, but have humus and other beneficial properties beyond the mineral nutrition.

There. I didn't say it. See.

I

I use humic acids with mineral based. Also additives like FF Big Bloom add good organic compounds. Also seaweed extracts work well with mineral nutes.

R

ReCway

Bro if you use BioCanna you have to supplement with Guano Teas and a Good Bloom Booster... Otherwise you kick yourself in the ass b/c of yield..Great Herb, Lower yield, longer flower time slightly.....Learned this the hard way...

N

NeonBlackFlag

Thanks everyone. I think I'll look into Earth Juice.

Also, Kakalak, I too am a vegetarian, have been for most of my life. I used to be vegan for some time, until I got more "down to earth", and realized that a vegan lifestyle, although is more sustainable of a lifestyle as far as the earth is concerned, it is also NOT as sustainable as far as the earth is concerned. All of the plastic and processed foods. Why not just do-it-yourself and live off the land with a vegetarian diet? I still won't buy or eat any store bought diary or egg products, but I will from my friends with chickens and goats.

As far as the cash cropping aspect of it, hey, me & my wife are poor, and unfortunatly we still "do" live in a capitalist system, and we need $$ to survive. Although not much of it, but just enough so we can buy a house outta the city. We were thinking either in humboldt or trinity.

M

MASSES 420KING

jef tek wrote an article on it i believe it was skunk or high times go check out there web:banana::bow:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Bro if you use BioCanna you have to supplement with Guano Teas and a Good Bloom Booster... Otherwise you kick yourself in the ass b/c of yield..Great Herb, Lower yield, longer flower time slightly.....Learned this the hard way...

Every person I know that has ran the Biocanna line says more or less the same thing...... Good quality, with terrible yields and slower ripening. Personally, I find the Biocanna line to be a rip off, considering much better results for yield & quality can be had with simple aerated compost teas(for a fraction of the price).

S

Skunkenstein

I think in terms of simplicity,ease of use,lack of offending odors,complete nutrient spectrum..The Botanicare Line up Is pretty hard to beat! Grow,Liquid Karma,Hydro plex,and Sweet.I've used most of the major brands seperately and in conjuction..They all do a pretty damn good job.Personally I believe Environmental conditions in the grow area affect final outcome more often than specific Fert Brands.Most rooms that have problems in the yield Dept. are too hot,Lack proper ventilation,large Temp. fluctuations,ect.,ect.Control the environment and the Yields will Follow..

Top Bottom