which organic nutes to use?

• Thread starter pogostick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

plant magic old timer, only sold in the uk as far as i am aware of but the product what comes from using it is just amazing, hb

K

kdog

i am on my 9th harvest in about 3 weeks. i have used a few different kinds and hands down i am the happiest with puravida organics. yeah its a little more expensive but i dont care cuz i put some serious tlc into my girls...not that its true with everything but you do get what you pay for i feel.

backpackballer

backpackballer

Humboldt Nutes Organic series

i use humboldt nutes organic grow, bloom, 22 and humanic acid. plus a ton of og molasses and teas. and to all using earth juice their grow is not og

G

greenfein209

Im curently using Hesi as nutriton, but want to go fully organic. Any one that can give me a tip wich brand to go for?
Kind regars :)

I use oranicare grow and bloom granules as my base. Also I use maxicrop fish emulsions for extra n when needed. I use earthjuice microblast,catalyst meta k, Earthworm castings and bat guano. I make teas with differant ratios of ingredients depending on if im veg or flower. Iuse these with great results.

T

tripitaka

I also use old timer plant magic grow and bloom. I've just switched from Bio Bizz. I've got bigger yields, more trichomes and a much better taste and smell. i can't recommend it enough.

I should add that I also used there soil, bio silicon and granules.

justiceman

justiceman

earth juice grow is not organic. sorry kids

Earth Juice Grow
Ingredients: Oat bran, sea kelp, bat guano, steamed bone meal, natural potash, blood meal and feather meal.

Seems pretty organic to me.

I have used Pura Vida, Roots Organics, Pure Blend pro, and I am testing out General Organics right now as far as straight organic nutes. So far I have seen the best results with Roots Organics although all of my grows have been different strains. Second best in my opinion was Pura Vida. I'm re-trying Pure Blend Pro right now though.

R

roboticucus

Bio-Bizz is my favorite. Probably because I have more experience with it then the others. I tried all of them but Age Old and still prefer bio-bizz. It seems cleaner then Pura Vida. Pura Vida will spoil faster then Bio-Bizz if left to sit. I don't use the Bio-Bizz fish mix for the same reason. Stinking ass fish. Anyway, I would say the most important thing is to stick to it and perfect the one you choose. It's not the nutes it's the grower and their knowledge of those nutes.

For Bio-Bizz to work properly you need to use:
Bio-grow
Bio-Bloom
Root Juice
Alg-a-mic
Top-Max

Hygrozyme, Sweet, Nature's Necture Guano add 0-4-0 for a tweek.

I found Pura Vida needs supplements too. I do like it though. I have some and am using it right now.

Pura claims their nutes should not be bubbled or used as food source in tea.

Bio-grow is great for brewing compost tea. Use it instead of molasses.

So many nutes...... so little time....:)

fred

FRED
im interested in what u said about making a tea out of bio bizz. i used bio bizz on my last crop. just mixed and top fed. now every body talks about tea's, and mycorrhizal, hygrozyme, would it incorporate all these, if so how do u do it. im lost at moment,i'v got a bit of information overload, people are great on hear, just there's alway a 10 page essay to read and to be honest it hurts my head. im 2 weeks in veg and i need to get shit going, i was going 2 buy some piraña, tarantula, voodoo juice, but poeple slag there price which i agree but it hard to find alternatives in the uk, but with them im not buying stuff that will kill shit. or do nothing.any help would be greatfull. thanks

B

Bubz

Has anyone ever tried the all in one plant food that makes record breaking size produce called Moon Dust?? I was thinking about trying it out when i read all the things they put in it to makes plants thrive thought it might be worth trying any opinions?

supercharged

supercharged

I also use old timer plant magic grow and bloom. I've just switched from Bio Bizz. I've got bigger yields, more trichomes and a much better taste and smell. i can't recommend it enough.

I should add that I also used there soil, bio silicon and granules.

bro the old timer range is amazing aint it? have u tried using the essense or the boost yet, they r kick ass products from the plant magic range2!!!

pogostick if your in the uk i wud defo reccommend plant magics old timer range, its fully organic, consists of a grow and bloom and apart from a little epsom salts in mid flower it will b perfect throughout the entire cycle with just the 2products

peace out SC

Top Bottom