which plagron soil should i go for?

• Thread starter express_fix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
express_fix

express_fix

What soild should i choose: (Plagron brand):
royality mix, light-mix, bat-mix, grow-mix, plagron all mix or cocos

i am a little confused - the description says:Plagron Royalty-mix is Plagron’s premium product. Attention! Water well, allowing the water to seep through, before use. Do not add any fertilizer for the first 6 weeks.
does that mean that i cannot use any more additives? what about their table?

I want to use the table and the products listed in it, but what soil whould i go for?

I really like how the worms castings bag looks like, and the bat mix seems compelling.

My question is:Can I grow in ONLY this 1:1 mix made of plagron bat mix and plagron worm castings or it must be mixed with other soil (perhaps "grow-mix" plus "worms castings" 1:1)?

My intentions are to grow only 2 plants, so i don't need much growing medium, i.e. i can buy even the more expensive ones.

I choose the plagron brand because it is easily available where i am.
we also have "biobizz" products

Also is it possible to use the Royality mix (with no extra nutes), and use only Terra bloom (or other blooming nutritient) only during the blooming phase?

HortiLab

HortiLab

I choose the plagron brand because it is easily available where i am.
we also have "biobizz" products

Also is it possible to use the Royality mix (with no extra nutes), and use only Terra bloom (or other blooming nutritient) only during the blooming phase?

Go for Bio Bizz All Mix or the Plagron Cocos (if you want to use Cocos). The Plagron soil mixes are not the best IMO.

If your pots are big enough (and I mean pretty big) you can definitly use just a soil mix without adding nutrients.

In general I would advise to use Bio Bizz fert line as indicated; hard to go wrong with their products.

express_fix

express_fix

Go for Bio Bizz All Mix or the Plagron Cocos (if you want to use Cocos). The Plagron soil mixes are not the best IMO.

If your pots are big enough (and I mean pretty big) you can definitly use just a soil mix without adding nutrients.

In general I would advise to use Bio Bizz fert line as indicated; hard to go wrong with their products.

hey thanks!
their chart is a little complicated, but i will "study it" better :-)
also the Bio Bizz products are available in my country, and their prices are a bit lower then the plangron Bio/terra line.

i have big pots - ~18 liters

express_fix

express_fix

need input / i am confused
I currently have 2 big bags of Plagron Royality Mix and Plagron Bat Mix, along with one bag of Plagron "All Mix".

bat-mix.jpg

royalty-mix.jpg

light-mix.html

On the Royality Mix and Bat Mix bags it is clearly written "DO NOT ADD ANY FERTILIZER THE FIRST 6 WEEKS"

as far as i understand it is the best to get only the "Light Mix" and combine it with all the nutes from the TERRA concept.
kweekschema-VZ-terra.jpg

But i already have the Bat mix and Royality mix.
What do i do?

I have s few babies in Rockwool cubes, and then put in inside Plagron Light mix soil (it contains almost no nutes).

If i transplant them to a 1:1 mix of Bat Mix and Royality mix, am i supposed to rely only on the nutes the soil provides for the first six weeks?

Am i really supposed not to give any nutes at all during the first 6 weeks? What about their own grow charts?
Thanks in advance.

in essence which is better - normal quality soil and nutes, or super high quality soil with organic (slow - releasing)? nutes in itself

friction

friction

ive used royalty mix a few times and i didnt give any nutes till flowering, never had any signs it needed nutes during veg, hope this helps.

N

nog

re plagron & soil

I would not use All mix the ec is way too high for a soil grow, it will fry clones or seedlings. I have used plagron Batmix for flowering, i O.D'd some i was growing in hempy buckets, i had to flush all the perlite off. then I put them into bat mix, they were 4 weeks old at the time. they grew really well, dark green leaves, budded as well as anything else ive used, never fed them, at 8 weeks plants were full of green leaf and big buds, no nitrogen deff or anything, i think they could have gone another two weeks without feed if a wanted. these soils therefore are ok for established plants, at least three weeks old i reckon. You would be better using something like Westlands multi purpose with added JI. or the newer West Plus.theyr'e cheaper, but still ok, and dont feed until you see any defficiencies, and even then, check the ph of the run off first. it might be ph.

K

Kennie_B

Use your eyes & watch the plants, they'll let you know when there hungry. It would even vary from strain to strain as far when to start feeding.

Top Bottom