Which plant ?

• Thread starter THC_JAY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THC_JAY

Any one ever smoked 'white dwarf' Or 'pure afghan' ? If so tell me what theyre like as im going to do my first grow with one of them as there a small plant first :) :banana:

T

THC_JAY

Loool nah its not that i think to start off with a small one first :) If it goes well ill go for a nice commercial big bud ;)

T

Twisted 1

I have a pack of white smurf by Ceres Seeds. This might be somewhat the same. I also wanted a nice super small sog plant. This is suposed to be some total "white" weed. They described it as having super bag appeal and a conasuiers(sp) delight!!

Now, start those damn beans already!! lol

P

pure arghan

frist grow

Any one ever smoked 'white dwarf' Or 'pure afghan' ? If so tell me what theyre like as im going to do my first grow with one of them as there a small plant first :) :banana:

if i was you id start with seeds that are femanised(defnetly girls) i made the mastake of starting with non femanised seeds, put down 13 and was left with 2 and one of them was poalenated, trust me man you dont want to go though that, would have packed it in but got good hallp from some mets, they gave me cutings to keep me going till i got back on my feet, the plant i would start with would be chock chunk, easy to grow and looks amaizing and is much stronger, with more yeald, up to you man but i was told the same from a met and didnt listen and look wot happened:icon_dizzy: good luck with wot ever you grow and my you reap wot you soe :smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom