Which Rd Strain To Try?

• Thread starter Pineapple207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pineapple207

Pineapple207

It's all good, you gave me info I also wanted anyway! And it's pretty easy with all the acronyms companies use

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

How would you describe og 18's smell and flavor? I know you said it's like the clone only's but there's a decent range of smells in the og family; earthy, pinesol, citrus, fuel, skunk/funk, lemon and I think that's roughly it

john martin

john martin

Ughhhh I'm not that good at descriptions..... (well, getting them out of my brain into yours lol)...

Out of the 5-10 different OGs I smoked from Cali., the majority of them have a real similar profile, which may vary, but has those traits... kinda like the traits of sour diesel, but without the sour diesel funk.

I would say the OG18 reminds me of the better, stronger, more 'kushy' and less of the fruity watered down traits.

RP description of OG18 is to have a very, very "OG" strain, I think they did a good job.

I used to smoke on some sour d that was so amazing that I would love to smoke just that strain and never any others if I had the option. Was a real amazing pheno grown by a pro., the stuff that penny punchers will happily pay a premium on. The traits in that sour d that I associate with true OGs are the traits I like in the OG18.

I ordered their sour diesel, because their OG was so similar to my fav. Cali. OG, so I'm hoping their sour diesel is what I'm looking for!

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

For some reason I can see a smell like the word and I can imagine it perfectly in my head and vice versa. You did a pretty good job describing it though, that sounds roughly like what I'm looking for, I really don't want the fruity watered down ones.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

The Leroy is a good quality smoke. I had two in my last run. You may like it Looking for much better though. " the white" and K's GDP has most of my attention

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Heard ghost of leeroy is suppose to be really nice lemony candy flavours ...
I've grown og ghost train haze#1 out of 8 I got 3 females and 1 was a good pheno she had a huuuge 2 ft dense cola that reeked of haze lemony funk and tasted the same too.....took 12 weeks to finish tho and gave a few pips out but I quite liked the seeds tbh I've still got about 10 of em lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I grew out the Wardareekn Og and man it's pretty good for anxiety real relaxing. I had 3 phenos with a little different structure and taste smell kinda similar. I only smoke this in the evenings lol.

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

I run their Tangerine Kush. I like it, good smell, good bag appeal, good yield, good high. It's well loved.

I want to try the 501st next but don't have any of those beans yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom