Which Room To Place Filter Setup In?

• Thread starter jinxjj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jinxjj

Wanted to get some advice on where i should be placing my filter setup. I have a PVC frame tent with panda-poly walls, a 4'x3'x7' bloom room, 4'x3'x7' veg room and a small 2'x3'x7' clone/seed room. (pic attached)

I am having a hard time deciding which room to put the filter in (6x24" 550CFM Phresh with 6" Hyper fan):

A) Bloom room
B) Halfway between both rooms
C) Veg room

I will be cutting passive vents on the outside of each room and the walls between rooms to make sure i have proper air flow. Right now i plan on exhausting into the same room the tent is in about 20ft away since its winter and I'm trying to conserve heat. In the summer i will probably exhaust right out that window near the top of the tent if heat is an issue (which i doubt since i am using LEDs).

So... where do yall suggest i put my filter setup?

Room setup
J

jinxjj

This is what my duct run is going to look like as well, i have to come up out of the tent then across 4-8ft and bend 45-90* to a 20' straight run.

Duct run
rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Put the filter in the bloom room and run it into the veg room. Or split the duct and run your bloom room exhaust to both the veg and clone room. That will keep a negative pressure in the bloom room which is the stinkiest. That will keep smell minimal.

J

jinxjj

I was thinking along the same lines (bloom being stinky) :) I will be venting outside of the entire tent tho to keep the negative pressure.

Top Bottom