Which Skunk?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Well, in the end the answer came to me - bought a pack of the HTC Skunk IBL listed here. They're in the fridge and in line :)

Thanks for all the help.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Well, in the end the answer came to me - bought a pack of the HTC Skunk IBL listed here. They're in the fridge and in line :)

Thanks for all the help.

Nice choice for sure FF! HTC seems to really know there shit, and Im positive that their SkunkIBL will give you some sticky and most of all, stinky plants!!

I hope you keep a diary of them whenever you have em up and runnin, Ive been curious about them for a while now

:cool

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

APAX I was lucky enough to get a pack of pure swazi red from afropips. I'll post a grow report when I decide to pop them. I've got the malawi going right now, gonna pollinate an NL#5 for malawi lights!

I digress, anyway I did some research into skunks. Mr.Nice Shit was supposed to be the stinky road kill stuff but it's unavailable (discontinued), I went with the kiwi skunk as a good second choce.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
zoo is right..flying dutchman.........or track down reeferman if you can, he could steer you in the best direction for really killer skunk.......shamus

S

SkunkyBuds

I love skunk. :party0023:

I really miss purple Humboldt skunk that is a strain that I would really like to get in the stable!...Been a long time since I smoked that.

the good ole 80's!

SkunkyBuds

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Nirvana Ak48 is nice. it grows nice and bushy!

http://i1035.invalid.com/albums/a432/bhaley21/aks41001.jpg

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Hello, fellas! :)
I am having kind of the same problem - donno what skunk to choose... I read the whole topic here, but couldn't find anything about the two Skunks I thought would dominate in your answers /White Label - Super Skunk vs White Skunk/, so I guess I had made a mistake... If possible - could someone recommend a nice Skunk to me, too? Since I'm from so far away, I can only get the seeds from some seed banks, and from all of them /please, consider this, too/, hehe...
So, waiting for ya help, friends. :)
Lots and lots of Love from Bulgaria, fellas! :)
Peace and Blessings. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom