Which strain should I grow of those listed??

• Thread starter Seehorse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seehorse

Here I am a newbie, and jumping in a little late. I need some advice from you experienced farmers on which strains I should grow. These are outdoor conditions, great sunlight, very warm, most summer days are about 100 degrees ( Northern Ca), in raised beds. These are my choices in clones: Blue Cheese, Critical Kush, White Widow, Big Bud, WiFi OG, Blue Dream, King Kong, and OG Kush;
Which would you choose, I am getting 5, so I have a little room to experiment.
Thanks for your wisdom!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wouldn't waste any time on the Big Bud and while it's a staple in many gardens, I don't care for the White Widow. The Critical Kush, WiFi, Blue Dream, and OG Kush would be my own selections, then blown up.

S

Seehorse

I got 2 blue dreams, 1 wifi, 1 og kush, 1 critical krush! Thanks so much for your input and advice. I look forward to being an active part of this forum, because I need you all! I have to "blow it up" aka grow "big-ass trees" !

Organica

Organica

Blue dream, easy to grow great smoke good yield. If its your first grow maybe stick to one or two strains till u get a handle On Things, lots of trial and error.

SunGrown

SunGrown

The blue dream and blue cheese both grow big and yield well around here

haven't grown the wifi but have thought about it

widow does well here but goes kinda late with footballs sized flowers in the rain so molds easy

I am in the sierra foothills norcal

IndaVI

IndaVI

Critical kush was nice to me! Hso blue dream wasn't bad either... Although neither would I call elite material... I'm still looking for something that comes close to the nl5 x haze my moms bf grew in the early 90's in south Florida...

IndaVI

IndaVI

I just received some mr nice nl5 x haze beans... Waiting for a chance to pop them ... Looks like about 20 beans in the pack! Hope too fin find a keeper and cross her back to the best male and keep trying till I find something elite... Been ordering seeds for 3 years now ... I've found some real nice phenos but not quite satisfied... :)

C

ColoradoOG

There would be a lot of factors to determine what to grow. Preference(everyones unique in this area), objective(cash crop vs top shelf), grower skill(blue dream,big bud just love to grow without much effort while an OG for instance can give some gardeners issues) and finishing time may or may not be of concern. Just some food for thought for ya :)

IndaVI

IndaVI

We
There would be a lot of factors to determine what to grow. Preference(everyones unique in this area), objective(cash crop vs top shelf), grower skill(blue dream,big bud just love to grow without much effort while an OG for instance can give some gardeners issues) and finishing time may or may not be of concern. Just some food for thought for ya :)
well said!

Latest posts

Top Bottom