Which strain smells most like pine?

• Thread starter m0lecule
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

m0lecule

I mean like a pinecone. Pine needles rolled in your fingers.

I had some AK47 the other day that was very light green and smelled surprisingly piney, and it got me hooked a bit and reminded my of a pine afghani I used to have.

Not necessarily lemony. Not fuelly. Just PINE.

Thanks,

m0lecule

S

Stargazer

there is a lime green Romulan floating around these parts that smells so much like pine.

I would be forced to say it is stronger than any actual pine in nature I've ever smelled. I now compare the smell of trees against this particular cut.

C

captain.koons

I love that.

"I now smell pine trees against that particular cut"

M

m0lecule

Awesome. I have heard that about Romulan, but the only one I tried a few years back was more skunky.

Thanks for replying guys.

P

PURPLEOGMAN

what ive bin growin that smells like pine is my giga bud from g-13 labs for attitude seed bank but i got it as a freebee

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
4 Dragons, nice !! How is that Romulan from Next Generation ?? monkey5

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

It's actually the Romulan/Hashplant. I popped 20 of them and while they were all very nice I found a dwarf in there that has been my keeper. Smell is straight pine fuel, I grew Chemdog #4 right next to her and my Romulan crushed it. Very relaxing and spacey, I crossed it to Gooey to make Silver Hammer which are being tested at skunk now.

L

LadyHeroin

I had a romulan clone years ago that smelt like pine and somewhat black peppery.

Top Bottom