Which strain to pop?``

• Thread starter astonyx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

astonyx

I got a pack of CVK,Raskal,perperkxwhite,and deadhead

not sure which i would like to pop im doing a scrog so i am gonna have a lil guessing game with the pheno as i dont want to pop all of them.

so out of these which would overall yeild well, and most potent, i got a 4x4 room and i am going to fill the screen up.

T

TopShelf

CVK for sure! check my gallery,,i got some flower pics at 20 days.....real danky and stacked!

L

LaoGrow

deadhead., im running the cvk right now, but if i had the chance to run deadhead or corleone...

A

astonyx

im pretty much leaning toward the cvk its got huge yeilds and i hear qulity is off the top.
i would concider going for the deadhead but i dont have much info on yeilds compared to the cvk, i hear the potency is like no other.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
if your are doing the cvk, look for the shrter more chemmy phenos...DANK!!!

N

nor cali farmer

cvk for sure. get em going. turn the world green

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im runnin the deadhead and the raskal, got perfect germ rates outta both. but must say the deadhead is growin like a beast from hell bro....pop those deadhead thats my vote :)

A

astonyx

i guess i am gonna do the cvk even though the 91 sounds awesome itll wait till next round

0MEGA

The reason i chose the CVK is ive seen more grows of it and have a little more basic knowledge of how it grows and what to look for pheno wise.
every grow i have seen has been top notch.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
cvk all the way!!!! better yield if you scrog

Top Bottom