Which Strain?Which brand?Where to buy?

• Thread starter cybersapient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cybersapient

Hello
I'm new to this community.I'm looking for some high yielding and strong strains.I'm a beginner and im planing to grow it indoor by organic method using HPSV lamps.There are so many seed dealers and so many brands,so im confused what to buy and from where to buy.Please help me out.

chuckchill

chuckchill

its been said seeds are!LIKE WOMEN? JUST MAN UP + PICK ONE!. WHO WOULD YOU ASK TO SELECT YOUR WIFE!?:-)LOL
C.C
Hello
I'm new to this community.I'm looking for some high yielding and strong strains.I'm a beginner and im planing to grow it indoor by organic method using HPSV lamps.There are so many seed dealers and so many brands,so im confused what to buy and from where to buy.Please help me out.

way2green

way2green

Lots of killer beans available right here on the Bay. Bog has great strains that are easy growers fir less than 100. Mota, exotic, sin city, and the list goes on and on. The best thing is there are a lot of members here with experience on these strains not to mention u can PM the breeders for pointers......
Good luck and welcome to the farm

way2green

way2green

Good looking out @drewski85
I didnt even look at that. I was seeing some familiar faces replying.
Damn what a waste of time. Hopefully, some newbie will see it and learn something?????

way2green

way2green

I feel ya brother.
Gotta go with a breeder that has a proven track record and is not afraid to be contacted and and give tips and pointers. Not often will I ask questions about how to grow cause I been at it for a while. However, there are some breeders on this site that have told me little secrets about some of their genetics that I would have never considered. That access is amazing. Love it when people stand behind products....

H

happy b

Haha im answering 3year old threads to people that probably wont even read it.what a dafty I am.hope i didnt offend you old time thcfarmers by advising someone to grow beans they cant get here.i only joined yesrerday and i havnt tried any of thes breeders YET.

chuckchill

chuckchill

welcome happy bee,,:-) youll love it here.soo many cool peeps. no in fightin etc.:-)KINDA.we do like a ,mod ,fight tho:-)haha.j.k. glad ur here.
peace.
c.c
Haha im answering 3year old threads to people that probably wont even read it.what a dafty I am.hope i didnt offend you old time thcfarmers by advising someone to grow beans they cant get here.i only joined yesrerday and i havnt tried any of thes breeders YET.

H

happy b

Thanks chuckchill, what hav you got on the go just now?i have 3x ultra sour(th seeds) 1 x acorn(t h)white widow(dina fem)1xthunderbud 1 x thunderbud haze(holy smoke) all between 6-8 weeks flower.(i try to stagger my harvests over two weeks)i also got 10 x goji og,5xsunshine daydream,4xsynergy(bodhi seedz)1x Lilly( origonal belicatessen) in veg.i put on 5 goji og at first but they were all male so iv kept the males to try n pick the best and stuck on the last5 goji.fingers are crossed hoping for just i fem goji og.

chuckchill

chuckchill

i got some rainbow jones,lee roy + cookies atm.oh + a cbd shark shock. wish i had sum thunder bud looks pure dank.
peace.great luck to:-)
peace c.c
Thanks chuckchill, what hav you got on the go just now?i have 3x ultra sour(th seeds) 1 x acorn(t h)white widow(dina fem)1xthunderbud 1 x thunderbud haze(holy smoke) all between 6-8 weeks flower.(i try to stagger my harvests over two weeks)i also got 10 x goji og,5xsunshine daydream,4xsynergy(bodhi seedz)1x Lilly( origonal belicatessen) in veg.i put on 5 goji og at first but they were all male so iv kept the males to try n pick the best and stuck on the last5 goji.fingers are crossed hoping for just i fem goji og.

drewski85

drewski85

welcome to the farm. I would definitely urge you to check out the breeders on this site.I was unsure about ordering from the bay but I'm glad I did.I got my order faster than the tude+hempdepot by 5 days and they have killer freebies

Top Bottom