Which Vaporizer Should I Get?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

I would like some opinions on which vaporizer I should get. I plan to use it mainly for buds but may occasionally use it for rosin or bubble hash so wax compatible would be a nice feature. My top contenders so far are the Firefly2,the Mighty,Arizer Solo2 or Air2 and the DaVinci IQ. Right now I currently use a V2 pro series 7 and it works but not very well. Thnx in advance.

Eddie420

Eddie420

I would like some opinions on which vaporizer I should get. I plan to use it mainly for buds but may occasionally use it for rosin or bubble hash so wax compatible would be a nice feature. My top contenders so far are the Firefly2,the Mighty,Arizer Solo2 or Air2 and the DaVinci IQ. Right now I currently use a V2 pro series 7 and it works but not very well. Thnx in advance.
I use the Crafty, smaller brother of the Mighty, and I like it a lot. Mainly use it for dry herb, but it does have the liquid pads that you can use with vape juice. You can also add a small layer of dry herb, then some wax, and then cover with more dry herb for a bit of a combo. I have been adding 4-5 drops of CBD vape oil every time I load up.

Can’t comment on any of your other choices, please let me know what you go with. May have to replace the Crafty one day...

Eddie420

Eddie420

Oh, and nice to hear your feedback about the V2 Pro. I ordered a Pro 3 and it was DOA. The customer service was terrible too, they wanted me to pay the shipping for a new one, which would’ve meant I paid shipping 3 times because of their faulty product. Will never recommend them to anyone. Was almost going to buy a version 7 because their marketing hype is good, but I will steer clear of them.

I have heard good things about the Arizer Solo...

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I use a Boundless CFX for flower (never liked vaping flower until I got this)..cost was $115 on Fleabay (genuine too)..Then for wax etc..I have an Evolve plus ($<$25)..Evolve plus kicks like a mule..

Soooo I have 2 vapes for <$150..not bad and I love them both!!(list on the CFX is $170)

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

Firefly 2... What I use when I vape. Easy to load and empty. Although you do need to stir it like a bowl. Worth the hefty price.

K

kansabis

Thnx for the feedback everybody. I ended up getting a Firefly 2 for 230 on sale. I will probably end up getting an Arizer or something else eventually and I hope the FF2 meets or exceeds my expectations.

Top Bottom