• Thread starter stifler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stifler

Which Vaporiser?

To all you smokless smokers out there!

Im wanting to join the club BUT im lost in the sea of green lol

Sadly for me i dont have Volcano money so need a half decent substitute or 2, im not keen on the bag ones either.

Im thinking a mobile one and a home unit.

Are these any good?

And this?

Thanks in advance

I

ian24

You can go for portable ones like the Iolite. There are many other vaporizers suitable to you and your pocket. Just go through any good online store and select the ones you. You can even ask your questions to them online if you need to clarify anything.

S

stifler

so you need a certain type of heating element for a good vape? is there a temp range to look for too?

S

stifler

the only one i ever used didnt have a bag ir was like an fish bowl upside down with a kinda 'hand whisk' in the centre which you put ur green on then it heated it up and you sucked through a tube. Dont know what make it was but this was years ago!

Convection vs conduction means nothing to me... whats the difference?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I've got Da Buddah. Works pretty well but there's no temp indicator. You can get multiple rips off a single load, the first being PURE FLAVOR and every one after getting progressively worse. But hey we're growers so I dump after one. Life's too short to get high to the taste of stale popcorn.

I think the hot hookup is vape into a bong or bubbler. If I did it over I think I'd get Vriptech units to use w/ a std bong. I'm about to order a downstem for my budda. Iced vapor hits!

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to say you should go find a friend or two who have a vaporizor and try them out. Try several types out and see if they will suit your needs. Speaking from personal experience I found the volcano to be about the only vaporizor out there that could keep up with my insesent need to medicate.:bong-hits: I have tried quite a few and found the whip style to be compleatly inadiquate for my needs. I was spending more time loading and unloading and hitting and reloading trying to get enough meds in me and in the end I still wanted to hit my bong. The heat gun style into a bag was ok but even with a heat controled gun and practice it was hard to get the temp right. Same with the portables. If your a light recreational user then maybe they world work well for you but speaking from personal experience I found myself using more meds to get the desired effect and spending more time to achieve it. The volcano style is bomb but having several friends with them I just go over to there house and get them to take them out of storage when I get the urge to use one. I find most of them to be novilties more then serious medical delivery systems but I have a high standard around such items. If I was going to plunk down the money I would either purchase a Volcano digital or a phantom which is a plastic version of the volcano which can be had for around half the cost of a volcano. I have used them both and although the phantom does not have the qualty finish or quality of the volcano for half the price it is one to seriously consider. If you have never vaporized your best bet is to try some somewhere, somehow, and try out several different styles. You may find that it will not suit your needs or you may find its the best thing since hot knifes and hash... Try before you buy I know I was not in a position to do that when I was where you are now. I would have saved a ton of money. Good luck on your quest and hopefully you can experience the sweet essience of correctly vaped herb with out spending 500 bucks. Peace

Top Bottom