Which weed seed strain select

• Thread starter PeacefulPaul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PeacefulPaul

Hi I have a question about which seed I should buy. I've looked through and read about them all, which I will post a small selection of strains that you guys might be a able to tell which is best but regularly I'm gonna grow and try them all over time anyway (of my small selection). Please bare in my though that I have severe anxiety and clinical depression and I just need something to get me though the day (apart from presc. meds I take) I have smoked before, since I was 15til 28 what I am now. Here's the strain list: Barney's Farm - G13 Haze, Medical - 1024, Barney's Farm - Acapulco Gold, Green House - Arjan's Strawberry Haze, Kannabia - BCN Diesel, Magus Genetics - Biddy Early, Positronics - Black Widow, Sativa Seedbank - Blackberry, G13 Labs - Blueberry Gum, Medical - Bluehell, Emerald Triangle - Bubba 76, Dinafem - California Hash Plant, Positronics - Caramelice, Bomb - Cheese Bomb, Serious - Chronic, Paradise - Delahaze, Seedism - Diesel, Samsara - El Alquimista, Dutch Passion - Frisian Dew, Samsara - Jekyll Passion, DNA Genetics - LA Woman, Soma - Lavender, Paradise - Lucid Bolt, Paradise - Magic Bud, World of Seeds - Northern Light x Big Bud, Dutch Passion - Orange Bud, ACE - Orient Express, Dutch Passion - Original Flo, CannaBioGen - Pakistan Chitral Kush, Sativa Seedbank - Raspberry Cough, Dutch Passion - Pamir Gold, Soma - Somango, Soma - Somango, Soma - Somango, Emerald Triangle - Super Sour OG, Barney's Farm - Sweet Tooth, Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream, Flying Dutchmen - Temple Haze, Green House - The Church,Dutch Passion - The Ultimate, ACE - Tikal, Barney's Farm - Utopia Haze, Medical - Y Griega. Oh and PS: I've been growing for 14 years so I have some experience even growing trees which I done don't no more. And my indoor equipment is 3 tents with 400 watt bulbs dimable ballast down to 250watt for veg. So yeah I'm after a plants that will help my anxiety and depression not one of them types where I get sent on a massive trip.

Peace.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice List To Chose From

But I favor the seeds here at the farm, look at Mota's or Hazeman's seeds for indica heavy strains. Sannies seeds also offer herajuana and extrema(Chemdog D x herajuana). These seeds I know will grow you some good medicine. Also GDP from connaseur I know I'm missing a bunch of other people's indica's, but click on the THCBay spot at the top of the page and you can go down the seeds available here at the farm. Take care and welcome to the farm

mal

jagle

jagle

im just gonna ignore that list, too many choices.

go to thcbay boom the best genetics great prices, plus most sellers here have there own forums where people document growing those strains

johnursery

johnursery

my vote for an anti-anxiety anti-deppresion strain, thats worked best for me is santa marta colombian gold, a relaxed sativa with upbeat aspects...i dont think anyone has any on the bay though, if BC Buds are still on the bay there burmese would work well too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom