Which week flower the buds fatten up the most.

• Thread starter Almasy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

You will see the most bud development during week 5 thru 7, unless it is a heavy leaning sativa!

Almasy

Almasy

You will see the most bud development during week 5 thru 7, unless it is a heavy leaning sativa!
Good to know! I need to grow a Sativa oriented statin one day to learn the difference!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mid flower to end, just hit them with PK booster.

They look good for the week they are in! 👍

Pk boosting is not needed. If you have not listened to this interview with the president of dyna grow i highly recommend it.

he shares the results of his tissue samples.

There is plenty of info out there now to prove this. The plant does not need different ratios and in my experience pk boosting negatively affects flavor and potency. Just like flushing.

THCMonster

THCMonster

OK!I will up the PK level a bit today! Thanks!
Yea like @MIMedGrower said you shouldnt need any PK booster right now, week 5 start off low then keep bumping it up over time, if you get any tip burning that means the plant cant take anymore up, drop out the PK at that point

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yea like @MIMedGrower said you shouldnt need any PK booster right now, week 5 start off low then keep bumping it up over time, if you get any tip burning that means the plant cant take anymore up, drop out the PK at that point

No i said lowering nitrogen and raising p or k is not needed at all and proven and included some proof.

Almasy

Almasy

No i said lowering nitrogen and raising p or k is not needed at all and proven and included some proof.
I started seeing some burned tip today, wonder if it’s burn or potassium deficiency. Please let me know! Thanks. I have been feeding at low end of the feeding chart

D1741219 0C48 4A5B 94DE 11D67D7C7F0C
26EAE857 2F21 4249 9EC3 CAB1DFA20DA7
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I started seeing some burned tip today, wonder if it’s burn or potassium deficiency. Please let me know! Thanks. I have been feeding at low end of the feeding chart

What are you feeding and what are your input and runoff ec (ppm) and how often feeding/watering?

Also temp and humidity?

Almasy

Almasy

What are you feeding and what are your input and runoff ec (ppm) and how often feeding/watering?

Also temp and humidity?
Hello, my ec input is around 1.4 run off is about 2.3. I’m feeding floraflex b1 and b2. I feed five time a day with 200ml 90 mins apart starts from light on and finish 5 hours before lights off.

the temperature is ahout 80 during light and 60 during dark, humidity is 50%and 60%

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hello, my ec input is around 1.4 run off is about 2.3. I’m feeding floraflex b1 and b2. I feed five time a day with 200ml 90 mins apart starts from light on and finish 5 hours before lights off.

the temperature is ahout 80 during light and 60 during dark, humidity is 50%and 60%

Has the runoff ec been climbing? It should be much closer to the input ec. Might need to back off some to compensate for the regular feedings.

I have no dripper experience to share. I have always handwatered a smallish garden. Maybe someone will chime in with some advice.

I will say i water with feed about every 3 days in potting soil mix or peat lite mix at about 1.4-1.6 during peak flowering like the stage you are at. So i would think if feeding every day or multiple times like with drippers i would lower the ec substantially.

Almasy

Almasy

Has the runoff ec been climbing? It should be much closer to the input ec. Might need to back off some to compensate for the regular feedings.

I have no dripper experience to share. I have always handwatered a smallish garden. Maybe someone will chime in with some advice.

I will say i water with feed about every 3 days in potting soil mix or peat lite mix at about 1.4-1.6 during peak flowering like the stage you are at. So i would think if feeding every day or multiple times like with drippers i would lower the ec substantially.
Thanks you so much for the input!

Top Bottom