Which weeks in Bloom are the most critical to yield?

• Thread starter Asphalt Gardner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

I have read alot on when and which weeks to add what enhacers carbs etc... if anyone can help me out I am lost!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
When starting out you should just stick to a good basic plan. You have 3 phases. The vegetative phase, the transition phase and the flowering phase. Yes the vegetative phase has subdivisions like germination, seedling, maturation etc. The flowering phase has early, mid, late ect. But the basic is veg, transition and flower.

Veg ferts for veg. Higher nitrogen blah, blah, blah. Say 20-10-10. Transition would be a mix of veg and flower. Say 15-15-15. Then flowering ferts say 10-50-10 or 15-30-15.

Stick to basics until you know what to expect when you try other stuff. Especially tricky stuff like gravity, big bud, bud blood and things. Every strain packs on flower weight at different times. They react to things differently. After you have a basic feel then you can start to dial things in.

Are you just learning the ropes about growing in general? Just learning a new strain for the first time? Or are you at the point you are trying to dial in a particular strain?

It is like lifting weights. Yes you can go pro and start to work different body parts on different days and use supplements or you can stick to a general body workout on Monday, Wed and Friday, eat regular healthy food like chicken and grains and still get muscular and strong.

J

Jalisco Kid

I think you have to know your plant well then timing is everything. There are things to do around the 3 week and 6 week roughly in flowering. You can jack her up around the 12 day of the flip with some high PK like bud blood to rock her hormones up. Week 3 carbs,and aminos with a good dose of K. this prepares her for flowering, then week 6 switch over to some bloom enhancers along with some complex sugar, amino, fulvic to swell the bud. JK

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

When starting out you should just stick to a good basic plan. You have 3 phases. The vegetative phase, the transition phase and the flowering phase. Yes the vegetative phase has subdivisions like germination, seedling, maturation etc. The flowering phase has early, mid, late ect. But the basic is veg, transition and flower.

Veg ferts for veg. Higher nitrogen blah, blah, blah. Say 20-10-10. Transition would be a mix of veg and flower. Say 15-15-15. Then flowering ferts say 10-50-10 or 15-30-15.

Stick to basics until you know what to expect when you try other stuff. Especially tricky stuff like gravity, big bud, bud blood and things. Every strain packs on flower weight at different times. They react to things differently. After you have a basic feel then you can start to dial things in.

Are you just learning the ropes about growing in general? Just learning a new strain for the first time? Or are you at the point you are trying to dial in a particular strain?

It is like lifting weights. Yes you can go pro and start to work different body parts on different days and use supplements or you can stick to a general body workout on Monday, Wed and Friday, eat regular healthy food like chicken and grains and still get muscular and strong.

Man thanks for the in depth reply, it's nice guys take time to share their knowledge. I am at the point that I can't understand why my plants end up ight yielding? I have no light leakage, no temp stress, pests or such but can't seem to feed at the correct times...

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

Have you ever thought of maybe letting them go a n extra week or so, it's amazing the difference a week can make on yield.

Maybe..I haven't tried..the strain I am running all say around 49 to 56 days..Great idea..thanks a lot

hubcap

hubcap

generally, most people add a week to a breeders 'finishing times anyways.
i know ive had more finish later than the prescribed timeframe. alot more.

on top of what the others have been telling you....
that extra week....
well worth it.

some strains wont reach their potentials without that added week to fatten up.

one to grow on, i suppose.

-cap

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

Can any of you guys recomend a good solid clonable starin that is good for pain? I have constant body pain due and am in the process of growing a few starins to see if I can find a good one for chronic back pain. Any input would be great, I use an organic mix and a 1000hps to flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom