Which Zerotol product 2.0 or HC?

• Thread starter vipvegas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vipvegas

Looks to be a difference in ingredients. The 2.0 seems to cost more then the HC. Which should I be using or what is the pros and cons between the two other than cost?

It would seem you could buy the HC version cheaper and just dilute with Hydrogen Peroxide and come out with more product and similar results to the 2.0.

Feedback is appreciated.

Zerotol 2.0
Hydrogen Peroxide - 24.39 – 29.82%
Peroxyacetic Acid - 1.8 – 2.2%
Acetic Acid - 3.98 – 4.86%

Zerotol HC
Hydrogen Peroxide - 20.7 – 25.3%
Peroxyacetic Acid - 25.2 – 30.8%
Acetic Acid - 16.1 – 19.7%

Z

Zill

Got it. Claimed to be a plant pathogen killer including spores. It’s a waste of money.

I would use the HC formulation with the much higher acetic acid. That’s the spore killer. H2O2 is very volatile and break down quickly. Hardly does anything.

Save shipload of money and make it yourself using a fresh bottle of peroxide each time. It doesn’t last long being stored in a big jug.

V

vipvegas

I’m not sure of the waste of money part a lot of top breeders and commercial facility use this in their PM lineup.

That said I have to agree it’s mainly hydrogen peroxide so maybe the hc version and cut with fresh hydrogen peroxide to make last longer. Just was wondering what the actual different use is for? Thanks

V

vipvegas

Well I guess it helps when they provide the right specs on the products. I found it weird 2.0 wasnt as strong as the HC version. Well. The numbers provided were wrong. These are the correct ones. Guess I answered my own question lol.

Zerotol HC

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Hydrogen Peroxide.....................................................................5.34% Peroxyacetic Acid.......................................................................1.36% OTHER INGREDIENTS...........................................................93.30% TOTAL.................................................................................100.00%

Zerotol 2.0

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Hydrogen Peroxide.................................................................... 27.1% Peroxyacetic Acid......................................................................... 2.0% OTHER INGREDIENTS:.......................................................... 70.9% TOTAL:................................................................................... 100.0%

Top Bottom