whipping your concentrates, with labs tests

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

No whipping allowed here! haha. Dewaxed and vac oven is a must! tasty terpy shatter is the only way for me (although there is some damn tasty butter).

J

Jalisco Kid

Piss poor article, no charts, one herb. Some 4th grader set up this study and a third grader wrote it. Where's the meat? what was gained what was lost? whipping helped by how much? What was lost at 130*? Belongs in high times, which is a waste of time. suerte JK
I do appreciate you posting the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

does anyone have any REAL data or test results on this?
The whipped concentrate had <10ppm residual butane after 12 hours; the shatter had over 700ppm after a WEEK of vac purge?!
My question for real is how strong is the vacuum oven used for the test? Is it better or comparable to our $300 vac purge units?
I sure as hell do not want to be giving my folks butane-filled shatter.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Piss poor article, no charts, one herb. Some 4th grader set up this study and a third grader wrote it. Where's the meat? what was gained what was lost? whipping helped by how much? What was lost at 130*? Belongs in high times, which is a waste of time. suerte JK
I do appreciate you posting the article.

HAHAHA @ Belongs in high times No shit.. that magazine has caused me to cancel my subscription the BS articles about bho are astronomical...

MischiefGrows

MischiefGrows

This test was done with a 1.9 ai oven and an 8 cfm yellow jacket pump running 24/7 except during flips and oil changes, obviously.

@altitudefarmer

Latest posts

Top Bottom