whitch 2,3 ,strains?

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Anyway I was just looking for others opinions, comments on which 2 or 3,strains to run next? I use 5,7.gal pots. And can do 6,plants Max. Should I just stick with a couple of big pots, or use some 11,litre pots to get some more other strains in there? In other people oppinions how will this affect my yeild? Less or more? I'm GUESSING less, but more strains, what do you good folks think please? My choices I have In rite now are
DNA, s kushberry x6.fems
reserva privada SKYWALKER og KUSH. X5.FEMS,
Tga, s Pandora's box, x5 .REGS,
Qush x5.REGS.
Jack the ripper x10.REGS .
PLUSHBERRY x5.REGS.
rainbow Jones x5,FEMS.
2+fruity chronic juice freebies and 3 FEM blue gum?. Not exactly stuck for choice but the choice is overwelming me:-) haha.
Seeds I may get. 3,FEM star47+3+FEM yumbolt 47.
White master KUSH, .I mean its a LOT of stuff but it will last me 2,yrs easy, going through cloning etc. That's why I want MORE CHOICE , but mainly votes, etc? For what iv got! Its hard to pick out 3,when it's gonna be for the next year, at least, lol
Anyway hope someone had something to say. And thank you in advance for any help :-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

P. .s, is this posted in the wrong section of the farm please any1?...

Ever after

Ever after

you have like no seeds dude you talk like youve never done a harvest and also you said its hard to pick out three ? some people have to choose 50 out of a couple thousand do you. what do i think? umm this guy has no clue what hes doing and hes super arrogant ... YOU CAN ONLY DO 6 plants max ???? do white master og kush if you want the best quality strains and if you want the best yield out of your crap seed stash i would flower rainbow jones for the yield in the biggest containers possible and buy a under current system and get the bigger container system thats like 13 gallon buckets or something and i would buy 6 400w hps lamps or 6 600w lamps and air cool them with ducting..........

you have like mostly bammer stuff i would get some better genetics and just toss out the TGA strains or

nobody has responded because what strains to run is really up to you and when you say stuff like that people first think your either or noob just some farmer whos hella baked and lost on the fourms lol ....... what you grow is up to you. have you heard of a search engine like google or bing? well those are great for finding out what the effects of each strain is and their yields and stuff .
Dont make people have to do all your growing for you. i would just grow some strain thats got the white in it because thats some dank and its the high I like some people dont care for the white so you might like it the white master kush if its white like THE WHITE the special strain from florida . umm why not just grow 0ut everything and fyI you have like 2 seeds compaired to most people on this site most people on this site has seeds in the 5 pound range of different strains talking 1000's of strains so when your like asking for people to do your grow for you its kind of a bother because most people have alot bigger and harder time deciding. sorry for being straight forward or rude only you
just grow 60% of the seeds find what you think is good try all of them then get some other seeds .. your next run? sounds like you havent ever grown before at all or maybe just not indoors? why not just tell the truth and people will help you and the little smarty ass remarks in your tiny list of seed i gotta say grow up lol.............. i would toss out all the TGA seeds as they will be just trouble and grow some rainbow jones and flower at 16 inches if your ok with a plant thats MAYBE 48 inches or 35 inches itss a big huge yielder but it stretches....... ALSO START WHITE MASTER KUSHand WHY DO YOU HAVE MAINLY FEMS???? you think thats hip or something LOL YOU NEED REGS I WOULD START

if thats breeder raskal og's white x master kush then just grow that because it will have nice yields and the best high ever. i would toss out everything besides the 2 strains i think you should grow . only 6 plants? that seems dumb and sounds like out door regulations are you a washington or colorado grower in the states?

what kind of grow laws are you trying to follow and why just 6 plants? why not 100 ? lol whats up so your growing under state personal use law? or medical? medical isnt that restrictive that sounds like an out door grow law even if its a personal use law that was legalized weed in CO and WA

1.... strain.............. at a time......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spacebomb

spacebomb

For your info, I'm under A six plant law. Your just down right rude. So I can't grow hundreds of plants! Big deal, yes I'm. Small time, I just wanted peopls input and you come along and bitch at my Ed, I've been growing for 8,yrs. Not long, OK:(? But your just rude as the day long

spacebomb

spacebomb

By the way, admin said that you have to stop planting flames in my threads OK. They said if you plant anymore FLAMES your getting a ban. Ha. So plant away.

spacebomb

spacebomb

You call me and say I've never even had a grow on. Yeah man OK. And the White is shite, imo.

Kushwick

Kushwick

I was going to say something at first but I figured it was personal.

Op- I would go with what's appealing to me. The white does good in crosses but alone could not be the taste of thebday lol. I would go with the white masters and maybe the skywalker og.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Thank you KUSH wick. I should not of replied to the o. P said. But he said a ton of nastiness, and all at a VERY EARLY TIME OF THE MORNING. I just got angry mate eh. I'm not really a DICK, honest. And THANK YOU FOR THE KINDNESS MAN. I love the rainbow Jones and kushberry like. I also think that the white crosses will kick ass .I just think ,the White is boring in taste eh mate. Still strong tho. Thanks man :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

P. S the 6 ,SKYWALKER are in. He asked why I only had FEM seeds? Has he looked at DNA seeds latelly? Lol. And IV got a good few packs or reg seed eh. I'd rather have them regular. He was just a twerp who never had a dab to wake up to :-) haha so he picks on me:-) lol.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

you have like no seeds dude you talk like youve never done a harvest and also you said its hard to pick out three ? some people have to choose 50 out of a couple thousand do you. what do i think? umm this guy has no clue what hes doing and hes super arrogant ... YOU CAN ONLY DO 6 plants max ???? do white master og kush if you want the best quality strains and if you want the best yield out of your crap seed stash i would flower rainbow jones for the yield in the biggest containers possible and buy a under current system and get the bigger container system thats like 13 gallon buckets or something and i would buy 6 400w hps lamps or 6 600w lamps and air cool them with ducting..........

you have like mostly bammer stuff i would get some better genetics and just toss out the TGA strains or

nobody has responded because what strains to run is really up to you and when you say stuff like that people first think your either or noob just some farmer whos hella baked and lost on the fourms lol ....... what you grow is up to you. have you heard of a search engine like google or bing? well those are great for finding out what the effects of each strain is and their yields and stuff .
Dont make people have to do all your growing for you. i would just grow some strain thats got the white in it because thats some dank and its the high I like some people dont care for the white so you might like it the white master kush if its white like THE WHITE the special strain from florida . umm why not just grow 0ut everything and fyI you have like 2 seeds compaired to most people on this site most people on this site has seeds in the 5 pound range of different strains talking 1000's of strains so when your like asking for people to do your grow for you its kind of a bother because most people have alot bigger and harder time deciding. sorry for being straight forward or rude only you
just grow 60% of the seeds find what you think is good try all of them then get some other seeds .. your next run? sounds like you havent ever grown before at all or maybe just not indoors? why not just tell the truth and people will help you and the little smarty ass remarks in your tiny list of seed i gotta say grow up lol.............. i would toss out all the TGA seeds as they will be just trouble and grow some rainbow jones and flower at 16 inches if your ok with a plant thats MAYBE 48 inches or 35 inches itss a big huge yielder but it stretches....... ALSO START WHITE MASTER KUSHand WHY DO YOU HAVE MAINLY FEMS???? you think thats hip or something LOL YOU NEED REGS I WOULD START

if thats breeder raskal og's white x master kush then just grow that because it will have nice yields and the best high ever. i would toss out everything besides the 2 strains i think you should grow . only 6 plants? that seems dumb and sounds like out door regulations are you a washington or colorado grower in the states?

what kind of grow laws are you trying to follow and why just 6 plants? why not 100 ? lol whats up so your growing under state personal use law? or medical? medical isnt that restrictive that sounds like an out door grow law even if its a personal use law that was legalized weed in CO and WA

what a dick, and an idiot.

dont listen to a single thing this douche says.... let im grow with his CFLs.... everything he said was assumptions and mostly WRONG.

fuck that hater/idiot.

fool is putting you on blast and stars threads about LEDS and using bongs for oil. LOLOLOLOLOL. dont let this little kid phase you

spacebomb

spacebomb

Im pretty happy with my little seed collection. Its HUGE TO ME, and I think some of the strains are really nice to.

spacebomb

spacebomb

What do you mean bro? Led, s? . Other grow threads. Sos bro I don't understand :( only the last part tho about led, s and wot he's saying
.lol. sorry man. I'm just stoned, not thinking rite. Haha

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Wow, left field at its best!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Please consider this useless thread no longer active. Due to other people's superiority complexes. AND the fact that I am just a liar who hadn't ever grown a plant. WHATEVER , .SORRY FOR WASTING ALL Y'ALL TIME. Cos after all I am JUST A LITTLE TROLL:( can't even BELEIVE that Noone had anything to say about that guys attitude like eh ! :(. What's been said above is out of order. un called for nastyness . Thanks for ruining my experience man. Way to wreck something for some one house bound and allready in a bad way. Something for you to gloat at now.way to go E. A.

Latest posts

Top Bottom