White and Crosses

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Lately been diving back into the White Pool with some good results... Ive run TheWhiteS1,WhiteLotus,WhiteFireAlien and White Master... All but the White Master have great phenos... I was hoping to have the White Master along with these but they were herms from the get go... Very happy with the WhiteS1 and WhiteFireAliens especially...Start out with the White S1's
White and crosses
White and crosses 2
White and crosses 3

slumdog80

slumdog80

I think that is the nicest white lotus I have seen. I have two packs of her that just got bumped up
a couple spots on the waiting list. Thanks for sharing d-love, tip top pics man.

Natural

Natural

i had 3 of 4 WMK go herm on me too from a new 2012 pack. I was hunting for a pheno I lost from 2010..the 2010 pack had 1 herm out of the whole pack. Still want to hunt through them as it is a nice plant to have if ya find the right one.

true grit

true grit

Looking great D! That white fire alien is looking bomb- what kinda smells does that gal lean to? Ya was gonna ask if the WMK were from the newer drop? Never had a herm before and usually they outshine everything. Have you ran the White clone before? curious how the s1's stack up.

dlovejah

dlovejah

I think that is the nicest white lotus I have seen. I have two packs of her that just got bumped up
a couple spots on the waiting list. Thanks for sharing d-love, tip top pics man.

Thanks man...Youll like it rock hard snowy nugs..Mine has a little lemon twang along with the funk but I dont know where that would have come from...

i had 3 of 4 WMK go herm on me too from a new 2012 pack. I was hunting for a pheno I lost from 2010..the 2010 pack had 1 herm out of the whole pack. Still want to hunt through them as it is a nice plant to have if ya find the right one.
Thats what I was thinking and I wouldn't have minded if 1 hermed but I had trouble with germing these beans even and they looked bad.. I really wanted this one but it didnt happen this time..

Looking great D! That white fire alien is looking bomb- what kinda smells does that gal lean to? Ya was gonna ask if the WMK were from the newer drop? Never had a herm before and usually they outshine everything. Have you ran the White clone before? curious how the s1's stack up.
.. Hey Grit.. 3 Wifi Alien Phenos and I have a mix of smells right now but all good.. WifiAlien#3 is my favorite so far and has heavy fuel, and hairspray but they all leaning toward that.. Fuely Hairspray Goo.. Ill be honest I like this S1pheno better than I did my White Clone from a couple back.. Little more flavor and goo but still very hashy... Could be growing conditions have to run it a time or two here.. Plus I only ran the clone once ... Oh and yes those White Masters were fairly new I got them in early spring from the Tude.....

right on...nice plants...

Thanks mang... Budshots to come ..Cheeers Fellaz....

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

Very Nice Outcome DLove...

So strange the way the universe works. I was just looking online this morning for some new seeds and happened to stumble upon White Lotus and suddenly got curious.
Then I end up logging in here and lo & behold... :)

Have you got a chance to try her yet?

I have been growing the original White cut for a few years now and have tried a few crosses but always resort back to the original.

rollon

rollon

Nice shots dlove. I have some white lotus plants finishing up, there at fifty days in. I am happy with all five. was wondering if u had any plants that were sativa leaning, very tall after stretch. The buds are light and airy and have some foxtail action. Very different from the other four, that look like the ones in your pics. Peace

dlovejah

dlovejah

Very Nice Outcome DLove...

So strange the way the universe works. I was just looking online this morning for some new seeds and happened to stumble upon White Lotus and suddenly got curious.
Then I end up logging in here and lo & behold... :)

Have you got a chance to try her yet?

I have been growing the original White cut for a few years now and have tried a few crosses but always resort back to the original.
I havnt tried her yet Highburn but I will post nug shots and report on how my chosen phenos are.. Theres another pheno as well but its straight tight indica like this one without as much frost...

Nice shots dlove. I have some white lotus plants finishing up, there at fifty days in. I am happy with all five. was wondering if u had any plants that were sativa leaning, very tall after stretch. The buds are light and airy and have some foxtail action. Very different from the other four, that look like the ones in your pics. Peace
I didnt have any sativa leaning phenos at all, very short and squat... Had one hermie in the bunch that looked incredible at at start with sheeting resin but had nanners in the head buds after 30 so obviously I threw it out..... This has been very interesting seed run Ive seen some very good phenos but along with some intersexing...

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

Thanks D... lookin forward to it.

So I guess the next Q is, Where are you guys sourcing your Bodhi Beans???

PM me if you feel more comfortable then sharing publicly..

Peace & respect,
H8

dlovejah

dlovejah

Okay bro. Thats the standard price for Bodhi Beanz... I have enjoyed his genetics so far and have a lot more in the frige...Good luck with your run.. Anybody have any nice White Crosses please post them up.............

Latest posts

Top Bottom