WHITE BEAR TESTER.....

• Thread starter KOOLBLOOM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KOOLBLOOM

KOOLBLOOM

got some white bear beans to test out ..... the lineage looks good so imma give them a try. so far seed have just been submerged in H2O to assit in germination. Cant wait for the beans to pop so i can get this grow on. I know that the white fire is bomb so i will be looking for a female that leans more towards white fire rather than the OG.However i do plan on flowering all females that i get from the beans.

White bear tester
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy KB,
Welcome to the uprising group. I have a White Bear thread as well looking forward to your experiences. I had good luck with my seeds and WB is a very robust performing strain. All my clones come out no problem. U should be very happy with them. I had a high fem percentage 4 out of 6 were ladies. I will be posting some pics very soon they have just started putting out hairs and at 34" they had a bit of stretch but not too much really a bit tighter than the FireOG NorCal Cut I have and way tighter than the Tahoe. See ya partner, DrB

Noob78

Noob78

Welcome to the White Bear brotherhood.I also run White bear scrog style (I germed 4 seeds 3 made it, 1 made but got overcrowed, so I culled it, other 3 females the best one I have wise as smell structure I will scrog it out and the others will veg and be grown in few months.But good luck with yours .

KOOLBLOOM

KOOLBLOOM

THanks for the warm welcome.... i hope that the WB does turn out really good, i have been looking for a new addition and hope this will be it.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Good luck KB do you guys control the temp on the water the seeds are in?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Oh ya im testing the Uprising OG and i m a big fan of WhiteFire so i pay attention to anything close so i think you got some bomb there KB...peace

KOOLBLOOM

KOOLBLOOM

HELLO Y'ALL

so one of the white bears seed has popped up to say hello, but only one so far. Ill post a pic soon hopefully more pop in the mean time for a better picture.

KOOLBLOOM

KOOLBLOOM

OK OK the white bear bean POPPED.....all of them sprouted....100% succes rate, My only concern was the time it took to germinate, but with 100% germ I cant complain. the pictures was taken about 5 days ago and more to come once transplanted to their new home.

IMG 0509
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice! KB how do you transplant from that common container? peace

KOOLBLOOM

KOOLBLOOM

So I know it's been awhile the whit bear seeds are fine and have progressed . But I have been sooooil busy! Gettin the outdoor garden ready ill attach my most recent pics. But out hers soon to come. In this photo they have been transplanted and are ready for take off. Ill take more pics soon OF current status .
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom