White Boy

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

The Kashmir 99 as well ... Crocketts Afternoon Delight x Mosca / Grimms Cinderella 99 ...another strain a buddy Growing Green named , he was the first tester Cali outdoor and asked if he could name it, I said sure go for it , his wife The Bomb was listening to Led Zep at the time and said ask him if we can name it Kashmir ...hence , Kashmir 99 ....his crop turned out amazing ...now Diesel is running it , among others, NewH , GT21, Houser, and the list goes on... just do it lol ~

Srenots

Srenots

I dig, I figured as much :), I was trying bro, to imagine a frosty white bud with green and red and yellow hair on shrooms, idk lol. Thanks, I was just curious, it sounds like some really tasty strains. My romie strain I had smells salty and meaty and citrus like carnitas lol. Smoke taste lightly like clean fresh stored dirt
romie? u talkin Romulan? very nice strain as well, ran it way back, those Canadians have some excellent strains up thar man ~ wish I still had some pics of all those Canadian strains , C4 , Sweet Tooth , Cindy99, on and on....

707finisher

707finisher

That’s awesome lol. I’ve been around the plant my whole life growing up and living in humboldt almost 40 yrs, but always in construction, never had a spot or support to grow. This is all new to me. I enjoy the histories thanks :)

707finisher

707finisher

Romie Clones by HPRC (humboldt patient resource center) Cultivation Romie (Hybrid) = Lemon Tree x (88 Hashplant x Chocolate Thai) 8-9 week flower Recreational $13 Each or $10 for Medical Patients

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The Kashmir 99 as well ... Crocketts Afternoon Delight x Mosca / Grimms Cinderella 99 ...another strain a buddy Growing Green named , he was the first tester Cali outdoor and asked if he could name it, I said sure go for it , his wife The Bomb was listening to Led Zep at the time and said ask him if we can name it Kashmir ...hence , Kashmir 99 ....his crop turned out amazing ...now Diesel is running it , among others, NewH , GT21, Houser, and the list goes on... just do it lol ~
Kashmir freakin rocks! No fruity smells here witch is what I strive for. Always lookin for dead skunk, pine tree sappy nasty stanky outdoor smellin monster buds that expand in your lungs and make you pay for it, scares you away for a bit but you have no choice and come back for more!:)

Srenots

Srenots

Kashmir freakin rocks! No fruity smells here witch is what I strive for. Always lookin for dead skunk, pine tree sappy nasty stanky outdoor smellin monster buds that expand in your lungs and make you pay for it, scares you away for a bit but you have no choice and come back for more!:)
when GG ran it outdoor he had strong fruity stank....just diff styles and see what happens....big diff indoor to out...glad u dig her bro...shes like fine wine.....homemade at that ...smooth smoke and daytime....then hit the Cherry Pie or the Magoo for night time knock out munchies ....lol, wavy gravy salad ~

707finisher

707finisher

Of the plants I’ve grown the romie is the easiest the hardiest the best yielded in stress responded well to cloning, everything. The herer has been easier to but it’s not done and struggling in flower the romie never really did other than odd regrowth from power outage

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Seed run:)
White widow
God-O-War
Double Black x Hyper Glue
Sunshine Day Dream
Old School Blueberry

C80BAA06 78E4 483F A19D E93ABE0BA015

newh

newh

The Kashmir I had smelled of grapefruit,playdo and dank lol,one was not as grapefruit as the other but it was still there

Latest posts

Top Bottom