White Boy

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

first time usin a sloppy/lazy/non tie down version of his manifold: best low gravity, centered, candelabra, structurs, I've ever had. very, pleased. and imma keep the lazy part, too... just basically fim'd, or topped, if i cut, too much n then, took fans, from the top, most of the way down, with ocd defols n little, blo ked light, from new starts/shoots.

Srenots

Srenots

Temps set at 76f and stable. Fluctuates 3 degrees. Rh is still in the works as far as the unit I want. At first it was a struggle so I put 2 dehumidifiers in now Iā€™m stable at 55%. The unit I want is $1500. I got a take a break, the old lady would shit bricks if I dropped that coin rite now. Sheā€™s going back to work Monday so I figure Iā€™ll have it by the end of this round:)

76 and 55 will run....nice fuckin work over thar brother~

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

76 and 55 will run....nice fuckin work over thar brother~
it's tricky, isn't it, diesel? like a highwire, act... that's a real man, right there... way to put ur foot down! boy, u r a better man than i am. u know xmas was cxl'd and in hindsight... might have been a teenie teenie bit, my fault n not just people, droppin, like flies. 1500... is a second signature, kinda situation... least, for me n g... i, too, have to pray i schedule large boxes, around g's, doc appointments. 1500... those boxes... u gotta hide those n the garage with bows on em, a few wks n make her think something she bought for the kids, is sittin there, under the hydrator and dry ice, boxes... behind the fullsize spares, plug n makita n man fridge. that grave, freezer u have, should block light/exposure, nicely. yeah, smart thinkin to wait til she's gone. gotta respect the process.
which model? want me to check, consumer reports? price fetching? i do well, with shiny objects... just not so much, re: cleaning their prefilters... oops.

Srenots

Srenots

it's tricky, isn't it, diesel? like a highwire, act... that's a real man, right there... way to put ur foot down! boy, u r a better man than i am. u know xmas was cxl'd and in hindsight... might have been a teenie teenie bit, my fault n not just people, droppin, like flies. 1500... is a second signature, kinda situation... least, for me n g... i, too, have to pray i schedule large boxes, around g's, doc appointments. 1500... those boxes... u gotta hide those n the garage with bows on em, a few wks n make her think something she bought for the kids, is sittin there, under the hydrator and dry ice, boxes... behind the fullsize spares, plug n makita n man fridge. that grave, freezer u have, should block light/exposure, nicely. yeah, smart thinkin to wait til she's gone. gotta respect the process.
which model? want me to check, consumer reports? price fetching? i do well, with shiny objects... just not so much, re: cleaning their prefilters... oops.

yep..

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

So I have question the buds are in my jars and curing. I've been burping them everyday twice a day. I noticed yesterday and today when I opened the jars they had a strong smell to them not like a dam that's some good weed smell but a strong smell. Today I took all the buds out of the jars and places them in my bins opened in the room with lights off. And my buds smell good again and actually better then when they were in the jars. The buds dont feel like they are wet or overly moist. Any reason for the strong smell in jars vrs the nice smell out of the jars???? Also sorry this took for ever to get to my question.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So I have question the buds are in my jars and curing. I've been burping them everyday twice a day. I noticed yesterday and today when I opened the jars they had a strong smell to them not like a dam that's some good weed smell but a strong smell. Today I took all the buds out of the jars and places them in my bins opened in the room with lights off. And my buds smell good again and actually better then when they were in the jars. The buds dont feel like they are wet or overly moist. Any reason for the strong smell in jars vrs the nice smell out of the jars???? Also sorry this took for ever to get to my question.
You leave a air gap in the jar?

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Get smaller jars, typically once I jar I only burp once a week at first. After a few weeks once a month.
Really ok will do that. Thanks for the info. I have no idea why I was under the impression that I had to burp alot more. Thanks for the clarification. Also I did for get to mention that I have one of those 62 rh packs in each jar. But again thanks for the info.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Really ok will do that. Thanks for the info. I have no idea why I was under the impression that I had to burp alot more. Thanks for the clarification. Also I did for get to mention that I have one of those 62 rh packs in each jar. But again thanks for the info.
Bro, loose the Rh packs thatā€™s why your getting the smell.
No need if your in a mason jar with the proper tops.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Bro, loose the Rh packs thatā€™s why your getting the smell.
No need if your in a mason jar with the proper tops.
Ok 10 4 I read good shit about them. And I feel like they brought back the buds a lil made them a bit more softer then the dryness they had. But will get rid of them thanks again.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Cloned
A6A6BAA0 BB2A 473B AFC2 7353A4D5DA72

Latest posts

Top Bottom