1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
White Boy mother

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
White Boy clones from 4 different mothers. Very back 4 are from mother #1 which is the mother I saved in the upper pic. Second row #2 and so on to the front. Only lost one clone out of 32 (cloned 3 other strains love fern, trump and stripper piss). By the looks of the white Boy clones #2 is a bit superior to 1,3 and 4. All were cloned 7/20/19
DA91942B 4436 408D 8145 0BE1F12CBF74

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well................ladies and gentlemen, catastrophic failure on my part not paying attention!
My light timer was shorting out it was to late by the time I noticed what was going on. I New I should have replaced the damn thing last run, but I rolled the dice.
All is lost, flower room Buds are chock full O seeds.
Going to cut everything down this weekend and painstakingly and thoroughly clean the room.
Much respect to white boys creator she is fire!! I will continue this White Boy saga in the near future!
My apologies to all who have been following White boys adventure!
I don’t give up that easy, this ain’t my first rodeo:)

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
9AC4F4FB 337B 4456 8EE5 4150D2BB6892

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Well................ladies and gentlemen, catastrophic failure on my part not paying attention!
My light timer was shorting out it was to late by the time I noticed what was going on. I New I should have replaced the damn thing last run, but I rolled the dice.
Going to cut everything down this weekend and painstakingly and thoroughly clean the room.
Much respect to white boys creator she is fire!! I will continue this White Boy saga in the near future!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
View attachment 891791
I'd be thrilled! Except for all work cleaning the room. Could be worse, could be raining...

newh

newh

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
View attachment 891791
I would smoke them

newh

newh

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
View attachment 891791
I dont trust those mechanical timers.I have a digital strip timer and my digital hid ballast has a built in timer

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
yeah if having problems with the mechanical intermatics they make digi ones that support up to 40 amps. Used those quite a bit also. bout 20 bucks more or less then the mechs. Plus they keep the time and schedule if there is a power outage which is nice. Seems my mechs go way the fuck off if I turn the power out to them. I always have the problem with the tabs coming loose and moving. Even tightening them down with pliers.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here’s the build I’m working on, wish me luck cause if it wasn’t bad ide have none at all:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Transplanting flower room to 5 gallon buckets tomorrow. Finished up the last of the hemp OD today.
Tigard Farms, (CSI Portland)
Left is skittles right is Obama.
I’m told the skittles is pretty tough to clone.
Clone room is officially full:)
5E2468D6 9C8B 44DC 8ACD 0185008EA67B
0A3582F8 3CAC 4C00 AEEA B5BCB892E9DA
6D33E62C FBEB 4B02 9484 485FF912A102
D336E964 3E77 4226 9078 1BADEF732CB1

Last edited:
Top Bottom