White Boy

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Started at 10am just finished. There’s 14 plants in the flower room. I’m only allowed 12 flowering plants by my medical cards. 2 will be removed before I flip. They are mothers. One is pine tar CSI Humboldt the other is trump Tigard Farms (CSI Portland).
Long freaking day! I’m done:)View attachment 903585View attachment 903586
just send 2 to me and then you don't have to worry... I got Room lmao

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
How are you liking the at scynce light?

Which of the White Boy are you running? What is the cross on the White Boy?
So far so good with the light.
Plants are vegin under her rite now.
Reno genetics,
“White Boy original... it was HSO breeding stock, The White, the real deal.....nothing to do with White Widowl, ......then i hit it with the Hyper Glue male ( GG4 x Afternoon Delight x Cinderella 99).....”

Super excited to get her in my flower room seeing I haven’t successfully flowered her since I popped those beans. Shit I’m on my 3rd round of cloning the original mother I picked from 6 out of 8 beans I popped.

Oh, I’ve also been informed she goes by
"Hyper White Boy":)

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m really enjoying Hyper White boys veg growth. Watching the mother grow and flourish has been absolutely amazing. I’ve got 3 mothers in veg room rite now.

Hyper white boy on the left and Kashmir on the right.
B2D441B3 7D59 4DAB 9357 6976BA13C168

This one here is lovely love fern
C2648436 4A87 4054 B99E 76112C6AB68B

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Very cool crosses. @Srenots, did you use the Kashmir 99 in the Hyper Glue? Or did you use the same parents but combines them at different times? I just looked up the afternoon Delight, that is a serious poly-hybrid, but I am excited to see that Schrom is still around and people are using it in crosses.

Srenots

Srenots

Very cool crosses. @Srenots, did you use the Kashmir 99 in the Hyper Glue? Or did you use the same parents but combines them at different times? I just looked up the afternoon Delight, that is a serious poly-hybrid, but I am excited to see that Schrom is still around and people are using it in crosses.
yes, Hyper Glue is ...... GG4 x (Kashmir 99) , and that Afternoon Delight is strate Fire and has been discontinued, I got the last of it before it was discontinued, the Shrom is very rare to find... Hyper Glue is in every strain Ive made so far, great for breeding , then used it for the Hyper Cherry Pie crosses....which u are seeing alot of now in some threads....all are Fire, the whole thinking at start was to get clone only strains into seed form, because alot of folks cant keep clones going, and dont really know where to get them, I have been very fortunate to know some folks that have had them , so was a no brainer ....there is a little variation but for the most part everything is Fire, when you see anything that has the name "Hyper" , you know where it came from...thats the signature of Reno Genetics , alot of work but gifting seed has become a very rewarding process over the years, helping people get decent smoke was the plan from the get go , its good to see folks diggin it after all this time ~

Last edited:
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am aware that you are the "Hyper" guy, I have never tried any but I can believe that it is fire, particularly from those who have grown it here.

I am on the hunt for a good Schrom clone, I used to have it when I lived in San Diego and miss it so much. That is one of my favorite varieties of all time. I love the effects from it, good clear head that incites creativity and a serious relaxing of the body and the flavor is second to none. To me it is good Haze with a touch more lemon flavor and a less trippy effect. I really do hope to find a straight cut of it once again.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m really enjoying Hyper White boys veg growth. Watching the mother grow and flourish has been absolutely amazing. I’ve got 3 mothers in veg room rite now.

Hyper white boy on the left and Kashmir on the right.View attachment 903688

This one here is lovely love fernView attachment 903689
Is it just me or are you starting to get them potted up a little bit shorter?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Is it just me or are you starting to get them potted up a little bit shorter?
Ya, about a foot short than usual. Wanted to get this going. It’ll be my last run in the garage. I’ll have the build done and can finally start over in a balanced atmosphere.
Temp swings in the garage are really hard to control. Either to hot or to cold half the time.

Srenots

Srenots

I am aware that you are the "Hyper" guy, I have never tried any but I can believe that it is fire, particularly from those who have grown it here.

I am on the hunt for a good Schrom clone, I used to have it when I lived in San Diego and miss it so much. That is one of my favorite varieties of all time. I love the effects from it, good clear head that incites creativity and a serious relaxing of the body and the flavor is second to none. To me it is good Haze with a touch more lemon flavor and a less trippy effect. I really do hope to find a straight cut of it once again.
the Hyper guy ... lol , if you do find the Shrom plz let me know, its one of those thats extinct, Im sure someone still has it tho, mine is a hybrid now, but its in there...excellent smoke

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

the Hyper guy ... lol , if you do find the Shrom plz let me know, its one of those thats extinct, Im sure someone still has it tho, mine is a hybrid now, but its in there...excellent smoke
Katsu has a cut I am pretty sure, he just used it to make Schromba and one other variety if I am not mistaken. By proximity alone you may have a better chance of finding it but of late my search has been bumped up, I really want it back. If I come accross anything I will let you know.

Srenots

Srenots

Katsu has a cut I am pretty sure, he just used it to make Schromba and one other variety if I am not mistaken. By proximity alone you may have a better chance of finding it but of late my search has been bumped up, I really want it back. If I come accross anything I will let you know.
plz do, Thanks brother ~

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The stage is set
975CE9BD 1E27 4534 B565 3E7F06B9F327

The time is rite:)
B80CE95B 1B5D 45A4 9A9C 0E8575983EE7

This will be my third cloning of hyper white boys mother and her last. She has a replacement on the table.
Also the second cloning of Kashmir.
She will graduate to the flower room after these cuts are taken.
This will be the 9th and last taking of clones from love fern mother. I’ve actually been cloning the love fern working on 10 years now from one clone that was traded to me 10 years ago. She is fire:)

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@1diesel1, what is the cross of the Love Fern?
I wish I could tell you.
It was a trade Obama clone for the love fern clone. Sister in law was dating a dude from Eugene........... briefly, that’s how she used to roll. Got the clone from the dude they broke up. I got his number from her called the dude up to get info on love fern and the guy was a ass hole on the phone so I said fuck you and hung up.
Tried finding out some general info. Some folks on here from the Eugene area said there’s a grower in the fern valley east of spring field Oregon. That’s all I’ve gotten so far but I’m still looking for more info.
What amazes me the most with her is PM won’t touch her and spider mites won’t go near her. The way she smokes though seems like there’s a diesel gene in her some where.
77547439 515F 4BDE AFCC 7D5273D3FF46
8271EB9A F54E 47B2 85EC 0D5389EE8F22

Srenots

Srenots

I wish I could tell you.
It was a trade Obama clone for the love fern clone. Sister in law was dating a dude from Eugene........... briefly, that’s how she used to roll. Got the clone from the dude they broke up. I got his number from her called the dude up to get info on love fern and the guy was a ass hole on the phone so I said fuck you and hung up.
Tried finding out some general info. Some folks on here from the Eugene area said there’s a grower in the fern valley east of spring field Oregon. That’s all I’ve gotten so far but I’m still looking for more info.
What amazes me the most with her is PM won’t touch her and spider mites won’t go near her. The way she smokes though seems like there’s a diesel gene in her some where.View attachment 904873View attachment 904874

any google searches just show up SFV ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom