Absolutely beautiful:)
A6EE8C58 E617 4996 9238 C289E04A1B24
F6D5A5FE E6CA 4C8A 99C2 E71B26E0D9AF
B33B446E 91E0 4E30 AEB5 1550586E5D8F

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What's White Boy's lineage? I always look up all the strains here to see what their traits are and I can't find it. Something that you've crossed?
Reno Genetics

[IMG alt="Srenots"]https://www.thcfarmer.com/data/avatars/m/71/71914.jpg?1520529999[/IMG]
Srenots
Oct 22, 2019
Smoking Gun said:
How are you liking the at scynce light?

Which of the White Boy are you running? What is the cross on the White Boy?

x Hyper Glue male ..... (GG#4 x Afternoon Delight x Cinderella 99)

B

Badmf

Any of you outdoor guys tell me when you put plants from clone outside? Without the worry of them revenging?
Sorry I didn’t want to start a thread for a simple question.
Well you should check your latitude as the Sunlight is different in all areas of the country, then compare your sunrise sunset times don't forget temperatures too very important!! Hoop houses can give you a headstart but I run mine indoors til spring and get a jump on the season hope this helps some, Peace!

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

And also your loosing alot of the plants energy when the thirst becomes so obvious, if you can try feeding them sligtly earlier, just befor the drooping starts to kick in.
Your plants looks great like I said and you probably already know this what Im saying but still just chipping in my 2 cents :) Not alot happens on this site so I thought I choose you and critique :P

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ohh ok I see makes sense :) But kinda depressing seeing them thirst like this next time take pics after feeding :P
Not much stands up after feeding, these plants are 4-6 feet tall and the leaves are bigger then a hand. Buds ain’t standing up at all unless I twist tie em to a stake cause there to heavy:)
Not a bad thing to have if I don’t say so myself.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
And also your loosing alot of the plants energy when the thirst becomes so obvious, if you can try feeding them sligtly earlier, just befor the drooping starts to kick in.
Your plants looks great like I said and you probably already know this what Im saying but still just chipping in my 2 cents :) Not alot happens on this site so I thought I choose you and critique :P
Always learning, no matter how long I been growing. Thanks for the info bro.
Unfortunately a full time job limits my ability to manage my grow the way I would like to.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

I understand man, and I never grown such massive plants before can imagine they have hard time staying up, that also probably makes them look thirstier than they are.
And these girls are only 30 days in flower... damn thats impressive, I need to get stronger genetics

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Next run I’m running Rotten mayo haze/Hyper cherry pie
Kashmir and pine tar
Need to get these transplanted ASAP but I got to get the curb set for the HVAC unit on the grow build I’ve got the crane scheduled for next Friday afternoon and I got to work all week.

Top Bottom