Tired......but relaxed. Thanks farmers!
B5531B5C 8289 479D 9DB9 42EA448A6BA5
FAC62D62 EF6F 4134 AF96 7784E772A746
3E1CA7ED 5D05 4126 820F 12139977F683

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sometimes that garden is good therapy ! Hope all is well !
Yes, and all is well.
The surgery removed most of the infection. A tube was placed to assist in removing the remaining infectious debris.
The pain subsided immediately after the surgery.
Something happened they won’t tell me.
They are very short with answers to my questions and the surgeon still hasn’t talked to me.
I have a feeling some one fucked up there covering for it.
If I don’t get direct answers soon........................attorney?

Srenots

Srenots

Yes, and all is well.
The surgery removed most of the infection. A tube was placed to assist in removing the remaining infectious debris.
The pain subsided immediately after the surgery.
Something happened they won’t tell me.
They are very short with answers to my questions and the surgeon still hasn’t talked to me.
I have a feeling some one fucked up there covering for it.
If I don’t get direct answers soon........................attorney?

FB IMG 15538028035383629

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

If your wife is doing well and in recovery, let all questions wait. It is extremely stressful to the patient and also those attending her if people are suspicious and tensions are rising. Nothing can change what has happened. Her recovery is what is important. The surgeon will probably be talking to you soon. And it will most likely set your mind at ease. If you are still curious, there is plenty of time later after she is recovered, for someone to sit with you and review her records with you in more detail.

Worse case scenario, let the hospital know you will be requesting her medical records for an expert's review and opinion. Never threaten. Litigation destroys most marriages, on both sides, and wrecks families simply from years of stress before their day in court. I just retired and we defended emergency department physicians from litigation.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If your wife is doing well and in recovery, let all questions wait. It is extremely stressful to the patient and also those attending her if people are suspicious and tensions are rising. Nothing can change what has happened. Her recovery is what is important. The surgeon will probably be talking to you soon. And it will most likely set your mind at ease. If you are still curious, there is plenty of time later after she is recovered, for someone to sit with you and review her records with you in more detail.

Worse case scenario, let the hospital know you will be requesting her medical records for an expert's review and opinion. Never threaten. Litigation destroys most marriages, on both sides, and wrecks families simply from years of stress before their day in court. I just retired and we defended emergency department physicians from litigation.
Thank you for that.
We totally understand. The subject will wait until later. We will proceed with caution.
My wife is a court reporter for private firms.
She will make all the decisions.
Me, I’m a hot head and shouldn’t talk that’s why she’s the boss:)

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Thank you for that.
We totally understand. The subject will wait until later. We will proceed with caution.
My wife is a court reporter for private firms.
She will make all the decisions.
Me, I’m a hot head and shouldn’t talk that’s why she’s the boss:)
Same here. Nuke 'em til they glow and shoot 'em in the dark. Mess with me or my family I will end up dead or in jail. Irish, what can I do?

Prayers bro.

Top Bottom