IMG 0691
IMG 0689
IMG 0695
IMG 0692
IMG 0693
IMG 0694

dire wolf

dire wolf

Haven’t had time for these this week from when I transplanted. Looked at them this morning. Thought this trump top soil rooting looked pretty cool. These rat fucks on the rite in the front are those ZkittlesZ clones. Fuckin things been in there a month and not one has rooted.....frustration:(View attachment 945213View attachment 945214View attachment 945215
Hey 1diesel1
I know you know to do it , but as a last resort i usually start exposing the stubborn clones to more open air time , causing the leaves to stress more , and not be as comfy as with the dome on , usually gets the roots going.....
Like 2 the 3 then 6 hours dome off to start , did you scratch em or notch the bottoms when you cut them
I cant believe those damn thngs are giving you such a hard time.......

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey 1diesel1
I know you know to do it , but as a last resort i usually start exposing the stubborn clones to more open air time , causing the leaves to stress more , and not be as comfy as with the dome on , usually gets the roots going.....
Like 2 the 3 then 6 hours dome off to start , did you scratch em or notch the bottoms when you cut them
I cant believe those damn thngs are giving you such a hard time.......
Nope, just a straight up angled cut.
Preparing to try several different ways to clone this bitch:)

FamilyCanna

FamilyCanna

Nope, just a straight up angled cut.
Preparing to try several different ways to clone this bitch:)
Less is more with clones. Try to keep only 3 or 4 fan leaves on them, and if necessary dock the tips.

When your clones are fresh cut, they rely on atmospheric sustenance. If they have a bunch of leaves, they dont know that they need to grow roots until it's too late and the cell walls have lost their ability to uptake useful amounts of nitrogen.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
First run with this lady.
OG Kush
Clone from a friend here.
I’m told she’s a clone from clones that date back to 1996.
Seeing the results emerge he was not telling me a story:)
Extremely pleased!!
40D95785 23E1 4EDF B9CB B423E406F740

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lookin tasty!
In that last pic those leaves are curlin inward as well as clawing in this case do you know why? Sorry not tryin to put ya on the hook ! Lol just tryin to learn

And that room ! Wow finished out great huh! Happy so far?
Tad bit of nitrogen toxicity, although there only curled around the tops of the buds.
Not in the canopy.
And a little bit of wind burn.
Overall I’m pleased, but we will see once the first run is complete.

Top Bottom