White Bubba DIY UC 1k 1 plant

• Thread starter j wizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j wizzle

j wizzle

whats up guys. doing a white bubba #3 run in my DIY under current. Single plant, single 1k Magnum Ocho lumatek digi.

nutes are GH lucas, cal-mag, hammerhead, hygrozyme. hammerhead/moab finisher...thats it. KISS is my formula, works every time:hi

im going to build a 2nd screen about 12" higher than the 1st screen to keep everything from falling over 3-4 weeks before chop. ive been trying to tie up each kola but thats a bitch. going to use the 4" plastic square trellis, but cant find any near me. ill have to look online, anyone have a good link??

pics:

plant in veg - its the one in the front middle. some OG, straw bubba and alien kush in the back
UC system
t bracket so roots dont clog up the system

Wb veg resize
T bracket
Single uc
S

southern

Cool. Got a similar DIY set up and similar recipe. By lucas you mean the floranova series? Only difference with mine is I use Bloombastic instead of hammerhead. Grabbing a seat for this bro.

j wizzle

j wizzle

by lucas, im talking 8 micro, 16 bloom. i think the floranova was mixed in the same bottle at that ratio, but i dont like that because you cant lower the N at the end of flower.

also, in veg i dont even use the bloom. i do like 15 micro, 10 cal mag at 50% strength due to them being under t5s and not an MH/HPS

didnt have a chance to move the plant into the flower room, but ill post up pics as soon as i do.

j wizzle

j wizzle

top pic is straight from the veg room...would be a great plant for vert, but im not doing vert, so i take almost everything off the bottom 1/2 of the plant so it looks like the 3rd pic. took all my clones that i needed as well as i dont keep moms.

right now its laying on the screen, but literally 2-3 hours under the 1k its standing up reaching for the light. im going to put a 2nd screen about 12" above the first one for support because a ton of my kolas are falling over in my other UC, i could probably get an extra 10% easy if i had better support. oh well, thats how we learn i guess and im going to correct my mistake this run.

then some root shots, im in RDWC and i use hygrozyme and i have good results with it. i also dont have any chiller and have no problems. im lucky i guess...

IMG 0751
IMG 0752
IMG 0757
IMG 0761
IMG 0766
IMG 0760
IMG 0774
j wizzle

j wizzle

heres my other UC so you get an idea of what this will turn into....notice the bottom right corner of the first pic and you can see some of my jack kolas that have fallen over into the chem.....ive tied up as many kolas as possible to finish them off, but you can see in the 2nd pic how many have fallen over.

sorry for the quality in the flower room, its off my iphone

IMG 0771
IMG 0772ps
IMG 0773
IMG 0768
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn nice roots & those r some nice fat ass buds.. Great job

j wizzle

j wizzle

thanks goo..those are under 600s too...these should be huge, frosty, purple dank when its all said & done. this girl has a really nice stretch, its a perfect 50/50 white bubba. should get some huge kolas with golf ball nugs all over

j wizzle

j wizzle

heres a little update...

nothing much, you can see its starting to stack up nicely. everything is going well right now, ill see if i can get a nice shot of the flowers and post those.

IMG 0910
IMG 0907
urbanite420

urbanite420

Ahhh...those roots make me want to go back to hydro...one day it'll happen.

j wizzle

j wizzle

thanks tex...youre going to love your white bubbas. i had another pheno that was some knock out kill but it just didnt yield so i let her go, but damn it was some good smoke.

j wizzle

j wizzle

heres a little update. ill try to get a good pic of the canopy but none of them turned out good enough to post up. this is day 36 from the flip

IMG 1047
IMG 1050
IMG 1049 resize
IMG 1051 resize
IMG 1052 resize
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking very nice man, chuncky for 36 days.

j wizzle

j wizzle

thanks twist...these turn into golf balls. dont really stack up much. i take them around 80 days so these are half way done

j wizzle

j wizzle

thanks guys... heres a shot of the entire plant/canopy. not the greatest pic, but you get the idea. the uprights are 18" so you have a scale of the size. im thinking ill get at least 1 1/2lbs from this plant. they really rock up in the final 15 days.

IMG 1074

Latest posts

Top Bottom