white bubba kush

• Thread starter jayww
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

yeah my white bubba fast finisher turn purple as well...nice pics Purkle rep +to u

j wizzle

j wizzle

Yes its The White x Pre98 Bubba Kush..These are relist form the last auction.. Really hate to see these beans go for so high. really wish people would just pay for them if they win them...~ogr

thats whats up right there...you are legit bro. i sent you a PM trying to find somewhere local but if i have to pay a ton to get these beans, then thats what i have to do. ive been trying to get dank bubba for years now...

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah its the White master and she shines like a diamond. The bubba is gonna be just as good. Bubba is always top on the list for killer genes. Tasty.

djstiks

djstiks

Yeah its the White master and she shines like a diamond. The bubba is gonna be just as good. Bubba is always top on the list for killer genes. Tasty.

damn... what i would do for some of those white master kush cuts. :thinking

j wizzle

j wizzle

got em!!! paid a grip but i know i got what i want. thanks raskal, cant wait to get these babies started. now my lineup is legit- chem, alien kush, raskal og, & white bubba

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
^ Congrats my man!! Looking forward to your log and dont forget to spread some love with them girls to some of ur homies.

O

ograskal

Damn bro. You paid a grip. If you dont get a couple keepers from these beans i will surely send you out something else nice. I'm almost positive your gonna get some Excellent dank from these though.....~ogr

rollajoint

rollajoint

Strainman had the white that everyone who has them seeds looks for Check his grow . DANK ! Hope it helps.
RJ

Z

ziggy1

What was the final price on both packs? Good luck I got a pack from last year when they were buy it nows. Fun genetics. I got one that turns purple also but takes 65 days

J

jakehowdy

I got the other pack! Also made a trip to Harborside today and got Alien OG, Alien Bubba, and some Fire OG Clones. Happy Mother's Day!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmmm.. Damn good question, I sent my payment late, was at funeral.. Hasn't been received yet tho. I'm worried now.. I'm sure Logic won't really keep our money, more than likely just credit our account & re-list beans?

j wizzle

j wizzle

^ Congrats my man!! Looking forward to your log and dont forget to spread some love with them girls to some of ur homies.

ill do a log for sure, also spreading a few clones around just in case..

Damn bro. You paid a grip. If you dont get a couple keepers from these beans i will surely send you out something else nice. I'm almost positive your gonna get some Excellent dank from these though.....~ogr

thanks bro, im sure with 10 females, i will find at least 2-3 keepers out of the bunch

What was the final price on both packs? Good luck I got a pack from last year when they were buy it nows. Fun genetics. I got one that turns purple also but takes 65 days

i paid 680 and the other pack was around the same price. i know its a ton, but everything pays for itself and then some with genes like these. i snagged alien kush and ogiesel in BINs so i dont mind paying up for this bubba. its my fav strain over the past ten years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom