White Bubba (Lemon Coffee) Cut In Coco

• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

What's going on everyone... Just wanted to share some pics of The White Bubba (Lemon Coffee) Cut in Coco. This cut was selected by me from two packs of OGR White Bubba. I can't say enough about this cut, straight dank.

Coco-
Cash Crop

Nutes-
House & Garden A&B
Roots Excelurator
Trinity
Cannazyme
Top booster-Free Sample
Shooting Powder-Free Sample
Great White Mycorrhizae
Canna Boost (I love this shit, the hormones cuts the cells in half and multiplies them which push against the cell walls and expands the bud size)

2 Weeks Flower

White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 2
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 3
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 4
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 5
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 6
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 7
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 8
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 9
White bubba lemon coffee cut in coco 10
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
room looks great man. plant looks to have a really good stretch on her as well. how long does she take to finish? does she dry into the dense hard bubba golfball nuggets?

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

room looks great man. plant looks to have a really good stretch on her as well. how long does she take to finish? does she dry into the dense hard bubba golfball nuggets?

Damn bro, have you been in my garden? Lol That's exactly how she is, grow's golfball size buds rock hard dense nugs. But really really tasty in my book. She's a fast finisher, you can take her 8 weeks but so much better at 9 weeks. That plant that you see that's streched out is a Giesel Kush that is a light whore.

true grit

true grit

Oooh love me some white bubba, cant wait to see these at full crank.

Rushoe

Rushoe

fuck yeah nice score on that sick find in them packs bro never had me some white bubba sounds like the the ultimate indica shit would put me to sleep fast looks like lol...Nice plants bro they look great nice and healthy were is that sfv u used to be rocking...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Oooh love me some white bubba, cant wait to see these at full crank.

I can't wait to see them in my jar! Lol

fuck yeah nice score on that sick find in them packs bro never had me some white bubba sounds like the the ultimate indica shit would put me to sleep fast looks like lol...Nice plants bro they look great nice and healthy were is that sfv u used to be rocking...

I lost the SFV a while back, I still miss that cut. Thanks for checking in...

S

SofaKingHigh

I'm jelly. Looks super dank.

How many gals and how long of a veg? Also, do you do any pruning or training?

Keep squashin' it!

soopy

soopy

Sweet cut, awesome room too. What kind of stretching does she do once flipped? Great looking plants man, super healthy.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I'm jelly. Looks super dank.

How many gals and how long of a veg? Also, do you do any pruning or training?

Keep squashin' it!

There are 24 of them and it was a few weeks of vegging, can't really remember how many. Top early on, and a lot of pinching and bending. Thanks for lookin...

Nice grow room & great strain..

Thanks for checking it out Goo...

Sweet cut, awesome room too. What kind of stretching does she do once flipped? Great looking plants man, super healthy.

She double's her size when switched to flower. Glad you diggin the show bro...

xrob415x

xrob415x

Wow bro those bubbz R looking really good for 3 weeks. R u using co2?

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wow bro those bubbz R looking really good for 3 weeks. R u using co2?

Yup, and Yes I'm using Co2. I think it's because my room is not as cool as it should be. Around 80 degrees right now and Co2 gets optimized at warmer temps I believe.

G

gooey

looking fantastic amigo, thanks for sharing...did you see alot of variation in the beans you looked thru? would you say this pheno is bubba or white leaning or a nice mix? happy harvest, peace

bigdrty

bigdrty

that is one good looking room..Cant go wrong with anything from Ogr.
1 question I have just switched to H&G, how many mil/per are you going in veg and bloom? super healthy looking plants.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

looking fantastic amigo, thanks for sharing...did you see alot of variation in the beans you looked thru? would you say this pheno is bubba or white leaning or a nice mix? happy harvest, peace

I did see alot of variations in them, but this was the best mix of both of them that I could find. Thanks for checkin in...

that is one good looking room..Cant go wrong with anything from Ogr.
1 question I have just switched to H&G, how many mil/per are you going in veg and bloom? super healthy looking plants.

Well I measure the strength of the solution with my ppm pen, and bump it up gradually at the end of veg I wanna be somewhere in the 1000ppm range. I think 5ml of coco A and 5ml of coco B equal around 550ppm. 7.5ml of each bumps it up to around 750-800, and with additives I try to get at 1000ppm. Thanks for looking...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I tried to post these earlier but the pic file was too large.

Update: day 41 Flower

Optimized DSCN7349
Optimized DSCN7373
Optimized DSCN7376
Optimized DSCN7382
Optimized DSCN7386
Optimized DSCN7390
Optimized DSCN7397
Optimized DSCN7398
Optimized DSCN7402
Optimized DSCN7406
Optimized DSCN7407
K

kushsmoker30

nice things deff looking good over there, keep up the great work.

Top Bottom