White Bubba pre-chop...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So this lady is coming down this evening at 52 days and after a 36hr dark period....

Super uber dank looking...the plant changed colors beautifully- nice purples, yellows, and some oranges...mostly purple. The buds themselves are slightly purple hued but over all just frosted white.

I have another White Bubba at 48 days and she will come down at day 50 or so....

I would have liked to push her to day 60 but had a few nanners pop out. I had been keeping any eye on her with the combo of me dialing in/first run in this room and since she was a bubba hybrid... no nanners on #2 but did find 1 seed so she will be coming down a hair early too. Not really sweatin it though, as this room has been evolving all grow, temps change, me breaking the light cycle to check conditions, etc....

Overall- gonna be primo dank. This girl just ate up the super soil and kept truckin!! Not a heavy yielder, so this girl will probably just be run in my personal tent from now on and not the vert room, but will be sticking around (need to search through my White Fires next though).... She smells of sweet kushy oranges...super duper sweet smelling, almost like orange creamsicles... completely not what I was expecting, but very lovely!!

Wanted to give Raskal props on this one, as this was by far the easiest to grow, least attention needed, and prettiest plant in the room this run. Completely different smell than the rest too!!

Now that these are finishing, the KKSC x White monsters will take over the flower room and my other grow thread!! Props bro!

PICT1896.JPG
PICT1899.JPG
PICT1900.JPG
PICT1901.JPG
PICT1903.JPG
PICT1908.JPG
PICT1907.JPG
PICT1906.JPG

JH420

JH420

She look great and she might put out decently...love dem dark purple leaves. Are you seeing any amber trichomes?

true grit

true grit

Ehh...about 5-10% amber..pretty much all cloudy, a few clear. Would have liked to push for more amber, but she is finishing about a 1-3 weeks before the rest...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice, real nice bro.. Lovin' the colors and I can smell it from here.. yumm

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Damn, 52 days, thats quick for such dank looking smoke!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Wow, now thats a killer lookin plant right there, very impressed man.

H

hbstoner

Awesome pics! Need to get my hands on some of that white bubba. Just nominated you for POTM!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Great looking plant bro. Love them colors just like tex's pre 98.

saldiado

saldiado

god damm! thats gotta be some incredible smoke. props for the amazing grow man.

darksideX

darksideX

yea brah..looks dank as phukk..luvin those dark colors on ur lady..

true grit

true grit

Thanks everybody!! She got chopped down late last night and is hangin as we speak...

#2 should be coming down in a matter of days....almost all cloudy trichs, so I will push her a bit longer to get some ambers. She doesn't drink quite as much, so I'm assuming thats why she is still green (not too much of a flush, she'll be getting it heavy til dark period)..

Z

ziggy1

They look great... tasty.. i got a white bubba in flower now ant the fan leaves must be 10 inches across... they are the biggest fan leaves out of anything i have ever grown

true grit

true grit

Ziggy, Smokey- thanks guys! Yeah these are some huge indica bubba leaves....

So here is Pheno #2 @57-58 days....she will get 36-48 hrs dark then chop.

This one is still very sweet smelling but not quite as sweet as pheno #1. This one also did not purple at all, just got super frosty. Wanted to take this past 60 but found a few seeds (no nanners) and decided to bring her out. She is all cloudy with a few ambers...mostly cloudy trichs though. This plant has gorgeous frosty buds- WOW!!!

PICT1991.JPG
PICT1996.JPG
PICT1993.JPG
PICT1994.JPG
PICT1995.JPG

B

biggs

now thats one frosty plant. great work mate. can't beat raskals gear, its dank as phuck. :pimp:

Top Bottom