White Bubba Up & Running..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrbong73

Thanks Tex!
I hear ya. I've got some good beans coming too and don't want to F it up either. Haven't done seeds in a long while.
What do you scuff with, sandpaper?

mrb

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Tex!
I hear ya. I've got some good beans coming too and don't want to F it up either. Haven't done seeds in a long while.
What do you scuff with, sandpaper?

mrb

Sandpaper is fine, but normally i just use my pair of tweezers or a pair of scissors to lightly scuff/scrape the outer seams to get the thin paper coating off, especially w new seeds.

genepool

genepool

Nice line up Tex u got my attention no doubt ! Already licking my chops thanks for the appetizer Dr Evil.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Bubba Update

What's up fellas!!

White Bubba looking good and look at those sparkles already.. Raskal don't bullshit.. :rock

DSC00886
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Strawberry Bubbas

Here's 4 of 6 STBK coming up and doing it's thing.. Gotta love the Whataburger cups.. :rock

DSC00885
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

wow tex ur right OGR does not F around. crystally cotyledons damn

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update..

Thanx fellas.. Here she is doin' her thing.. A lil' crinkled leaf action but it'll work its self out. :rock

DSC00892
Rushoe

Rushoe

fuck yeah makes me wanna pop a bunch of beans if only I had the space. Very nice man I will be checking out this one for sure.Good luck

B

blaze 1

hey tex what is your light set up for your seedlings/ veg and what are you using for soil for the seedlings and the rest of the grow they look healthy and not stretching at all

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey tex what is your light set up for your seedlings/ veg and what are you using for soil for the seedlings and the rest of the grow they look healthy and not stretching at all

Hey blaze, these babies are in SS#4 and under CFL's. I'll start out by using Age Old Organics on them all. I also have 5 of OGR's strawberry bubbas & one super silver chemdog haze.. :rock

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Look at my Lil baby Bubba.. This White Bubba was given 2 me by the Big Homie Aligee..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/23997a49.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Nice Tex !!! I love me some white bubb !!!

Watch out 'Goo shes gonna take off on ya !!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Look at my Lil baby Bubba.. This White Bubba was given 2 me by the Big Homie Aligee..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/23997a49.jpg

Hell yeah bro!!! Thanx for sharing hommie. Please, post away on the grow of her here if you want. I'd like to see her get with it. :rock

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
5 Strawberry Bubbas & 1 SSCDH

Here are Raskal's 5 STBKs. Thanks for stopping by all!!

DSC00896
J

JCashman

lookin great Tex!

was that sparkling baby from water droplets? or.. what was that? :P

true grit

true grit

oooh more straw bubbas eh? Nice! Been culling through my white bubbas. i'll snap a pic here shortly of some of the ones sticking around for a bit....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, Ive NEVER seen a damn sprout like that!!! Raskal's a mastermind. U get props too bro. She's thriving becuz of you Tex! Good job!

What's up fellas!!

White Bubba looking good and look at those sparkles already.. Raskal don't bullshit.. :rock

Latest posts

Top Bottom