White Bubba vs White Master - Round1 - (pics)

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Gringos, sup!

Here's a few shitty pics due to my new cam. I could't figure out how to get it right in the dark. However i will snag better pics tonight.

Here's two phenos which i have hard times to guess if its white bubbe or white master, so any help is welcome. My guess will be that they are both white masters.

I started 3 white bubba and 4 white master. Grown in soil with biobizz nutrients.

So here's what i call #1
Lemony earthy kind of smell with strongs hint of hash...
White bubba vs white master   round1   pics

White bubba vs white master   round1   pics 2

White bubba vs white master   round1   pics 3

Here's another one very frozty! And the smell is killer! Are to discribe but killer.
White bubba vs white master   round1   pics 4

White bubba vs white master   round1   pics 5

White bubba vs white master   round1   pics 6

I will be back with better pictures of the others phenos. Peace :harvest:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Looks like some pure fire my dawg I waitin on the day to have some of raskals gems nice work

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Good seein TCM, sounds like a one helluva competition, buds look like knockouts, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
TCM, how's it hangin bro.. Tagged for sure.. Gorgeous plants bro, beautiful colors and frosted like a mofo.. Great job!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like some pure fire my dawg I waitin on the day to have some of raskals gems nice work

U got it right sticky this is pure fire!! The nicest dank i have grown so far :)

Good seein TCM, sounds like a one helluva competition, buds look like knockouts, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

hell yeah SSP, thanks bro! i won't miss the double harvet on those, every single lil nuggets is a precious one :rollj:

TCM, how's it hangin bro.. Tagged for sure.. Gorgeous plants bro, beautiful colors and frosted like a mofo.. Great job!!

Sup my man TEX! Thanks homie, i hope u doing great!

For a bubba fan like me i could't expect better. Both the bubba and master kush share similarities and diferents. I remember reading OGR saying that between the bubba and sc mk is fav was the mk? can't wait to judge! All i know is that february is going to be a sticky one :party0042:

JH420

JH420

Lookin very good TCM...lookin forward to how they compare, you are correct that Raskal said he slightly prefers the SoCal MK vs Bubba.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I know, I've waiting on the soCal MK too. I remember his saying that.. yumm.. now we have some white socals coming out..

Venom818

Venom818

looks dank homie i know im not a gringo but i appreciate those pics :character0025:

Aligee

Aligee

wsup dog long time no hear ... nice dank ya got rocking there !!!!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Hey homie glad to see you back and posting on the boards. Your plants look amazing. Hit me up sometime homie.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
What up coolest! Plants are lookin fire brotha man!

waayne

waayne

Nice work man !
Those frosty beauties are really impressive.....
Congrats!
:pimp:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I know, I've waiting on the soCal MK too. I remember his saying that.. yumm.. now we have some white socals coming out..

Damn have u seen whats coming next? shit i got my guns loaded already :character0110: there's no way im missing the wifi again :)

looks dank homie i know im not a gringo but i appreciate those pics :character0025:

ahah sup Venom! Thanks bro. Some are pure fire.

wsup dog long time no hear ... nice dank ya got rocking there !!!!

Sup Ali! Thanks bro, hows that wifi of yours?

Hey homie glad to see you back and posting on the boards. Your plants look amazing. Hit me up sometime homie.

Hey hey Mr Cat lol, Hows the room coming alone? Can't wait for u to rock it...

What up coolest! Plants are lookin fire brotha man!

Yes Surfr! Damn i can't stop thinking of that lemon larry u had? how was it? i bet u burned it all :rollj:

Nice work man !
Those frosty beauties are really impressive.....
Congrats!
:pimp:

Thanks Waayne! All the props to OGR, is gear is exactly what i wanted for ages!

Hell Yeah! Girls look incredible, coated in trichs.

Thanks bro

fuck yea coolest! glad to see u back on the boards :)

Thats my man winta! Congrats on the new birth homie! :)

Here's the White Bubbas! As u guys can see they beat up the White Master when its come to yield! And some are covered up nicely too. Sorry for shitty pics.

WB1
WB1 1

WB1 2

WB1 3

WB1 4

WB1 5

WB1 6

WB2
Wb2 1

Wb2 2

Wb2 3

Wb2 4

Wb2 5

Wb2 6

I think i will keep those two, have a third one that yield like a monster! but not as frozty! As soon as they are done, i will run 25 cuts from them while i will reveg the moms and keeping...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Very ver nice Coolest.. Kilin' it as usual.. Yeah man, OGR has a hella lineup coming out.. Def gotta get on that wifi, wi sourd, wi urks, fire bubbas.. hell all of them..

sticky icky

sticky icky

I cant agree more Tex maybe 2 of evrything lol..TCM those gals are sick wit it bro!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice to see you back around. I was asking about you in your "crosses you made" thread.

Your plants look really dialed in to me. They are so healthy looking and the trichs are crazy.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup TCM! Always a pleasure to see your eye candy... :mmm

Top Bottom