White Bubba~Wifi~in coco A1 Nutrients/Cns17

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Sup Farmers? Hope you all are medicated and well..

To get the new year started I got 2 new phenos of wifi rockin in the tent along with my new keeper white bubba. The ladies got super huge in my small 3x3 tent and grew about 6" away from the glass.. Shit got outta control in there..

This is my first time trying out A1's Additives and I gotta say i'm lovin it! I used Fast and Furious Roots from day one and this stuff blows up your roots.. I also used Humic/Fulvic, Flora Vino and the stinky Amino Acids pretty much every feed.. I used CNS17 ripe as base and 1 application of HH/Moab and a little bit of protekt..

It seems like i'm able to push the girls hard without seeing any burns, I maxed them out at 1650 ppm and not a single tip burn.. In the past if I went as high as 1500 I would def see some tip burns at least.. I will attribute this to A1 additives prob the amino acids.. I can't wait to try out their entire line very soon..

First up is Wifi Pheno A... 50 dayz in prob take this one to 70 dayz (this one won't be sticking around)

White bubbawifiin coco a1 nutrientscns17
White bubbawifiin coco a1 nutrientscns17 2
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

wifi pheno B.. 50 dayz

This one is the fire leaner, the smell on this one is OG all the way. :banana1sv6: I think I lucked out big time and I can't wait to give this another run.. I'm sure she will perform much better from clone..

DSC02277
DSC02282
DSC02287
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

white bubba.. 50 dayz.

This one was the keeper from 7 beans I popped a few years ago.. She never got a proper run since she was discovered.. Last time I ran her she only went 40 days and had to chop.. I knew I had something special so I kept her around all these years and I'm glad I did.. This plant grows nothing like bubba and looks nothing like bubba.. It has a nice stretch and the yield is 2-3x the Bubba clone.. So far the smells i'm getting is Bubba all the way.. I have these 3 plants under 400w and i'm loving how the WB stacks.. I can't wait to rock this one under a 1K soon..:rastadancing:

DSC02290
DSC02292
DSC02298
DSC02305
Aligee

Aligee

you got some Dank on your hands my friend!!! nice mugshots !!!

Illmind

Illmind

sicc!! lovin that wf!!! and the whitexbubba i c the bubba in her nug structure a little tho. all beautys. a 400? shiieet once u run a 1k my friend theres no turning back... good lucc dude. with proper reflection u could grow 4 under a 400 i used to get a p sumtimes more waay back in the 400 days.

winta

winta

lookin very nice united! that 2nd pheno looks real nice...

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

This one is the fire leaner, the smell on this one is OG all the way. :banana1sv6: I think I lucked out big time and I can't wait to give this another run.. I'm sure she will perform much better from clone..

Pure dank!! Hope to catch a keeper like this someday.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Looking great. What medium are you using? Glad to see great results with A1 Nutrients!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

you got some Dank on your hands my friend!!! nice mugshots !!!
Thanks a lot homie.. Yeah I can't wait to chop these bitches down..

looking kill
THX bro...

sicc!! lovin that wf!!! and the whitexbubba i c the bubba in her nug structure a little tho. all beautys. a 400? shiieet once u run a 1k my friend theres no turning back... good lucc dude. with proper reflection u could grow 4 under a 400 i used to get a p sumtimes more waay back in the 400 days.
Nice to see you again bro.. Yes so far any of the wifi phenos I ran are all special.. Tru dat, The bubba is shining thru towards the end now, If u see her in veg you would think its an OG..lol I hear ya, it was a painful down grade I used to run 2k but now I'm in apartment and only have space for 400;(.. Damn a P with a 400 is killin it.. What strain were u rockin?

very nice! 2nd wifi pheno looks danks fa sho...
You got a good eye my friend, This one is my fav of the 2 right now.. Thx for stopping by..

lookin very nice united! that 2nd pheno looks real nice...
Sup Winta, yes the 2nd pheno is the one i'm keeping for sho.. thanks bro!

Pure dank!! Hope to catch a keeper like this someday.
No doubt, you will most def find a keeper in 1 pack of wifi.. Just gotta get to poppin them beans.. Thx for stoppin by..

Looking great. What medium are you using? Glad to see great results with A1 Nutrients!
Yes i'm lovin the A1 Nutes its a top notch company, from the customer service to their product.. A++. I'm in coco..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

58 dayz

The White Bubba will prob come down this weekend.. :harvest:

Here is some shots of the wifi i'm keeping and the White Bub..:afroweed:

DSC02412
DSC02416
DSC02418
DSC02423
DSC02435
DSC02442
DSC02445
DSC02456
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

OOOOYa some chunky monkeys bro, looking kill on both of them raskel crosses, u scored for sure very nice job enjoy the fruits of ur labor bro u earned it keep up the great work and stay safe......GM

Top Bottom