White Bubbas B4 Chop!!!

• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
someone has a very big greenthumb....well done strainman there looking dank as fuck!!

C

chuckyoufarley

Premium Member
Supporter
wow THEY LOOK AMAZING strainman all nice and sticky sweet
keepem green-n-girlie

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
amazing, truly amazing, you've kept those white bubbas as happy as can be, well done bro. They look real good both, real frosty, especially #4 looks like a champ. What day are they at on those pics? I have two white bubbas flowering 6 weeks and am really impressed so far, great job on these ograskal.
real nice shots too bro!
Worddd
Appreciate it homie! btw these are about 8 weeks in..

#4 is definatly a beauty but #1 looks like 4 and 6 together! so that is intriguin! great job strainman!
Thanks winta, yeah 4 is def the winner but I cant let the 1 & 6 go either ...

someone has a very big greenthumb....well done strainman there looking dank as fuck!!
Thanks Logic, These were very fun to grow, but now its time for the real fun to begin...:bong-hits:
dry shots and smoke report coming soon....

wow THEY LOOK AMAZING strainman all nice and sticky sweet
keepem green-n-girlie
Thanks chuck, they sure r sticky gonna make 4 some dank smoke 4 sure...

rollajoint

rollajoint

Make sure you post some dry bud shots of that #4 man . Outstanding work well done

Rj

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres White Bubba #2 shes diff from all the rest...

White x Bubba 2
White x Bubba 2 4
White x Bubba 2 3
White x Bubba 2 2
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Make sure you post some dry bud shots of that #4 man . Outstanding work well done

Rj
Thanks bro, some dry shots will be posted soon...

dam! she different but just as frosty :)
4sure bro the prob wit Raskals gear is not finding a keeper but trying to make a decision in which to eliminate. As you can see I'm having a hard time deciding which to let go..

O

ograskal

Wow!...Those are all looking stellar bro!...Great job growing those out...Hope you enjoy the smoke bro..They will be even better second time around!...Thanks for the eye candy!....~ogr

C

Chef_Flaco

Bravo strainman, bravo! those look sick. great job man, dont mind me.. I'll just sit here for a second and drool.

Flaco :pimp:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow!...Those are all looking stellar bro!...Great job growing those out...Hope you enjoy the smoke bro..They will be even better second time around!...Thanks for the eye candy!....~ogr
Thanks ogr, its a pleasure to be working with your strains... I've been finding nothin but keepers wait till I post up my whitefire shots...

Bravo strainman, bravo! those look sick. great job man, dont mind me.. I'll just sit here for a second and drool.

Flaco :pimp:
Thanks flaco enjoy! more shots to come...

rollajoint

rollajoint

hahaha you had me and my bro just stairing at the bud shot of #2 for about 10 mins and not a word was said apart from YUMMIEEE :smiley_joint:

RJ

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha you had me and my bro just stairing at the bud shot of #2 for about 10 mins and not a word was said apart from YUMMIEEE :smiley_joint:

RJ
Thanks for checking her out...

SICK! Man great job, frosted to hell bro!
Thanks, yeah I am def impressed wit everything I've run from OGR so far! Cant go wrong wit gear like this...

B

Bashy

Damn braw. ! that looks spicy as hell...
cant w8 to see ya smoke report on that shit :rauch08: ..nothing but good comes from ogr's gear

R

redroot

fuck man i been missing out. looking well grown man. much respect/ i would keep pheno 4 and maybe the purple one.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicked Strainman! Can't wait to see dry nugs, Well done brother.

hotRod

hotRod

nice work !!!
those colors from bubba really come through

#4 is very snow covered
and
#5 is snowing and dense

Top Bottom