White Bubbas B4 Chop!!!

• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

dammm thats some serious fire. great job man what pheno is those dried nug shots of?

rollajoint

rollajoint

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !! SOME DANKK THERE STRAIN FOR SURE MATE !! Hows them seeds dryingg outt broo ?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
HOLY SHIT BRO!!! Look sticky and stinky bro i wish i had that right now to vap...

H

Highagain

Ridiculous Bro, I can only hope to get a pheno as nice as your number 4, best looking WB yet I think.
Cant wait to hear how you think the smoke is!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Super nice job and super nice genetics. You did them proud.

Congrats!

Mud Man

Mud Man

strainman!! my oh my you have got some skills withthe herb and the lens... nice //drool

A

AutumnFall

My mouth was on the floor this whole journal!

Better go clean off my drool now, huh...

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
You must spread some repytation around before giving it to Strainman again..congrats on your nomi for photo of the month..excelent image..DD

JH420

JH420

I think he went on a huge smokin bender since harvest time...too mashed up to use the computer.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hows it going strain aint seen you round for a while ?
RJ

JH420 couldnt have said it better.. I've just been enjoying the fruits of my labor, I've also been sifting thru the nugs and putting whatever beans I find to the side so I'll be sending some in shortly...

I think he went on a huge smokin bender since harvest time...too mashed up to use the computer.

hahaha! u couldnt have been more spot on, well the dead was also in town and me and my girl followed them around for a bit.. but I'm back in action now.
btw I started a thread for the white bubba dry shots, so drop by and check it out.

N

NeonBlackFlag

Holy shit! Those look dank as fuck! You def have some keepers there, bro! Frosty and purple, just the way we like it!

L

lurking_chap

you got all my respect for last budshots..these're top notch

Top Bottom