White Buffalo Seeds

• Thread starter Krants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krants

Krants

Does anybody have any experience growing White Buffalo (Tatanka)? I have 2 seeds I will be popping soon and wanted to get some heads up on it's traits.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Krants,, Welcome to the Farm.. IDK anything about White Buffalo but hopefully one of the Farmers will have the low down for you..

Peace

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I don't know if it's the same as tatanka, but I'm growing a white buffalo clone which I believe is (Bay11 (og X Appalachia) X blackberry kush) X romulan

Slow vegging, reminiscent of purple Urkel with a bit more stretch and bit more og in the flower structure. Super frosty, even the fan leaves. Smells like blackberry kush with a bit more musky pine

Here's a pic of it now, growing in December in a greenhouse with no supplemental lighting and no heating and nights that dip below freezing. Definitely a hardy plant. Definitely mold resistant. Chopping it soon

Last edited:
MidnightGardens

MidnightGardens

I don't know if it's the same as tatanka, but I'm growing a white buffalo clone which I believe is (Bay11 (og X Appalachia) X blackberry kush) X romulan

Slow vegging, reminiscent of purple Urkel with a bit more stretch and bit more og in the flower structure. Super frosty, even the fan leaves. Smells like blackberry kush with a bit more musky pine

Here's a pic of it now, growing in December in a greenhouse with no supplemental lighting and no heating and nights that dip below freezing. Definitely a hardy plant. Definitely mold resistant. Chopping it soon
View attachment 553728
Is this cultivor still around?

Top Bottom