White bugs

• Thread starter STEVELO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

STEVELO

I have a 6 foot durban poison that i keep on the ballcony. I found little white bugs can you advise me how to rid them
thanks steve

S

Silica

Probably white flys or maybe spider mites.
Best way if you havent got suitable spray, you can make one from a few drops of detergent, a little peroxide, mix it up with 250 ml water, spray it all over plant.
Will kill them.
If you could control humidity you could kill the eggs with high humidity but you can not outdoors so watch the babies, you might have to keep spraying.

T

TMack

Could be fungas gnats or thrips as well where are they on the plant??

P

Potato

What are the bugs in the soil that jump like fleas when I water or move the soil around a bit? Plants are looking great just got done with the last transplant and roots look great. 11days into flower . Potato

S

STEVELO

Not in the soil but on the leafs little white bugs saw them with the 5*x mag glass steve

T

TMack

Those are thrips my friend i hate those little bastards they suck on the juices of the leaves youll notice discoloured spots on the leaf where theve been sucking, but fairly easy to get rid of first i use neem oil spray them down and make sure u get under the leaves they stash out there if that dont work i use doctor doom botanicals then i put out hot shot pest strips ALL DEAD end of story.

Top Bottom