S

stoopid monkey

White Bx Update

WHite_BX2.JPG

WHite_Bx_A.JPG

White_Bx_B.JPG

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

be warned the white bx has some massive forming cola abiltys... she was a chunky bitch when i ran her... Az

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

how have i just started hearing about this bx and people have already ran it?
thats the good thing about making friends .... i might have some pics of it at ic.. ill take a gander over there an see... az

N

negative 1

that looks nice. good score bro! the white looks rolled in glass or sand depending on how you like it!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
It's gunna get crystal coat up in here that's for sure. I'll be watching.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

if im not mistaken its a male from the whitexstardawg that was super heavy white structure an that was used to cross back to the white cut herself...az

B

Bigb89

Pretty sure you got it AZmy pack was listed as White/Stardawg X White or other way around haha but u get it. Any updates Monkey been about a month now?

B

Bigb89

Im not 100% cause doesnt say on pack just says White BX so may be but Stardawg does have Chemdog #4 in it so that is true regardless but either way im happy haha should be some dank and closest thing yet to pure White in seed form so im super stoked.

C

classic breedz

Any updates on this one im very interest in these.

Anyone know where i can get seeds of the white bx? Or even know where to get the clone.

I'm in in the seattle-tacoma area of Washington and know a lot of the dispencery owners around here and none of them have it or can get it. I used to supply a bunch of dispencery's in washington over the last 10 years so i got some connections. I was running my own dispencery the last 5 years but now i just have a couple people i caregiver for now.

B

Bigb89

I didnt start the thread but am running 2 white bx right now got lucky 2/2 females. They are 3 weeks into flower and lookin good so far they had a nice stretch for me they were about 10-12 inches tall when flipped them due to height restrictions.
whitebxpheno1.jpg
whitebxpheno1-1-.jpg
whitebx6-.jpg
whitebx3-.jpg
Heres 2nd pheno
whitebxpheno2-.jpg
Hopefully these help a bit I will update once they get farther along but figured I should contribute what I have haha.

R

rennie37

Hey guys I have a question about the white bx and other strains i got in seed form I wanna start to germ them but don't know the amount of nute and ppm I should start with, should I follow the weekly nute schedule from advance nutrients? I am going to do an organic grow by the way

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
im using just a basic advanced feeding for my girls... i have 2 of these girls curing right now... cant wait to try

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Please post some shots I wanna see how great these seeds are...

Top Bottom