White cookies

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow wow wow! this shit looks so amazing:) done a great job i will say.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
This is strange brew :). It's a very good yielding haze
Of some sort. Very big spire like buds. I've grown it for almost 10 years now. I don't know the EXACT genetics on the strain unfortunately

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
White cookies, my pheno is meat smelling, with hints of pepper. The taste is very robust, more cookie. And the high is a behind the eyes stone, reminds me a lot of the white really... Except the taste

H

happy b

View attachment 471222 This is strange brew :). It's a very good yielding haze
Of some sort. Very big spire like buds. I've grown it for almost 10 years now. I don't know the EXACT genetics on the strain unfortunately
Bodhi does a strain called strange brew thats breeder steve sweet skunk x snowlotus,but if youv had your strangebrew for 10 stretch then i doubt its the same as bodhi SB is fairly recent.lookin great man.especially the cooks.you have a lovely set up.i also got some s2 gsc and one pheno that looks almost exactly like yours.
White cookies, my pheno is meat smelling, with hints of pepper. The taste is very robust, more cookie.

mine also have the "beefy" smell to them like you mentioned.this is my first cookie run and im BUSTING to try em.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
The strangebrew may very well be from bohdi, that would make sense actually as me and some other cats up here know breeder Steve. Shit I just talked to him yesterday actually

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I guess I was being generous with a decade as I've had it for 5-6 and my guy I got it from had it for a year id say... Minimum 6-7 years old. Is that the correct time span? I'll have to ask Steve, never made the two connection lol. And sweet skunk notes for sure on the strangebrew, as well as a very earthy taste

Top Bottom