White critical single plant ScrOG 4x4 quantum board

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

This is my first attempt at a songle
Plant in a 4x4. My goal is 90% coverage. I could talk about my gear, but I have enough in previous posts. 9 132qb boards on potentiometers, in a 4x4 tent. Currently running around 500w and still at 24hr light. I will defoliate hard below the canopy in the next couple weeks, And most likely add a second net depending. I willadd more details of the grow soon but wanted to get a shot of it underway. I have run 2 plants in this setup typically and want to see the same weight results but from a single plant. Pushing my personal limits with this run (I have its sister plant that will go outside soon- hope to see a monster!)

White critical single plant  scrog 4x4 quantum board
White critical single plant  scrog 4x4 quantum board 2
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I’m wishing I had a more even canopy so I could have the lights closer. The thing I have found with these quantum boards is keeping them as close as I can while maintaining temperature increases density and crystal coat. My grow depends on an even canopy. While I feel a slight high of success filling the canopy with a single plant, I know I can do better. Some hairs just beginning to turn orange, and I haven’t bothered with a scoop knowing I still have a bit of time to go. I hadn’t planned on a summer indoor grow but with recent ventilation changes I’m debating bringing a vanilla kush back inside when this finishes

719B71ED B13B 4545 BAA7 B501077180B3

Latest posts

Top Bottom