White Crosses By Cannarado #stupid Loud

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Just a nice little care package that I was giving, these where not giving to me as testers but thats how I'm treating them and I plan to do these girls and the big bro Cannarado Justice for showing me so much love.
White crosses by cannarado  stupid loud

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Who is @cannarado? Just fucking with you ;) I have eyed his gear for a minute, but never had the pleasure. I did get a pack secondhand from a homie about a year or two back, but they were crushed in transit. Stupid mailman fucking dryhumping the packages, or maybe just sitting on them??? Nah... I think the first explanation's visual imagery makes me laugh more. Good luck with these @A-Roe! I will be around for the show. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Is this the same breeder that somebody posted in that stanky stinky thread?
not familiar with him or his work

symbiote420

symbiote420

Is this the same breeder that somebody posted in that stanky stinky thread?
not familiar with him or his work

He bred that Alien Double Dawg that's part of the Pulp Fiction you asked the lineage of in the MI thread bro! I've grown more than a handful of his crosses personally and my buds probably grew out atleast equal that!! I'm at 29 days with his Triangle S1 and she's giving me some pretty dank smells already.... got a homie started on his Triangle x pre98 Bubba fems before Xmas and they must be doing good cause he hasn't been calling me lol

I gave must of my White crosses to bros but kept the AJ Sour D x The White to run for myself, I just luvs me some Sour.... and @cannarado's gear! Lil bro is the real deal and I've said this many times waaaaaay before he even thought about dropping beans but I'd grow his gear before anybody else's out there!!!

H

happy b

Cannarado just had a huge drop @ fire stax . there were some nice strains . there's still a good few strains left,youse should check em out .theyr mostly kush es left.. I'm broke so i couldn't partake in the drop . there's fems and regs.

A

A-Roe

He bred that Alien Double Dawg that's part of the Pulp Fiction you asked the lineage of in the MI thread bro! I've grown more than a handful of his crosses personally and my buds probably grew out atleast equal that!! I'm at 29 days with his Triangle S1 and she's giving me some pretty dank smells already.... got a homie started on his Triangle x pre98 Bubba fems before Xmas and they must be doing good cause he hasn't been calling me lol

I gave must of my White crosses to bros but kept the AJ Sour D x The White to run for myself, I just luvs me some Sour.... and @cannarado's gear! Lil bro is the real deal and I've said this many times waaaaaay before he even thought about dropping beans but I'd grow his gear before anybody else's out there!!!
I need that Sour D x white, I thought that he was going to do that one too, but I guess he didnt. All I need is one Sym.

H

happy b

Theyr all looking nice n healthy.The good start to what will undoubtedly be a good grow . I,ll be tuned in to see how the cannarado gear turns out . should be awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom