White Crosses By Cannarado #stupid Loud

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Left town for a few days and the seed plants kind of stretched out so i topped them and put them into flowering also my clones were getting big and i didnt want to have an uneven light distribution.

A

A-Roe

Animal Crackers

A

A-Roe

nice grow and nice genetics as well.

I wish Cannarado was still here on the farm....and his gear.
He's still around he pops in from time to time as for his gear I cant believe how much of it is still for sale, i guess people are waiting around for Raskal to drop some more White crosses, oh well their lost my gain. If they are still up when my money comes in I gotta go get a few more crosses.

A

A-Roe

Sorry about the poor pic quality guys Im a vet and know better but I can only upload pics I take on the pad because my desktop took a shit, I'll make sure that the harvest shots are done with the Nikon in about 5 more weeks, they just ended week 5. Second round 1 week in I dont think thats all of them a few missing out the pic.

frisco420

frisco420

Looking good! What kinda smell are you getting off those animal crackers?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
You have raised some beautiful and healthy plants there! I look forward to seeing them fully mature. Makes me want to dig into my stocks and see what cannarado gems I have waiting

A

A-Roe

Looking good! What kinda smell are you getting off those animal crackers?
Right now fruity, the smallest yielding but frostiest one i didnt get a clone of is not as loud as the others but sticky as fuck, still kicking myself on that one hope it doesnt come back to bite me in the ass. The biggest yielding one is not as frosty as the others but the smell is close to the other cookie crosses Ive run( limited experience).

A

A-Roe

You have raised some beautiful and healthy plants there! I look forward to seeing them fully mature. Makes me want to dig into my stocks and see what cannarado gems I have waiting
Hey if you dont want to go through the pains of vegging and growing send them this way and I'll just send you a clone of each pheno of what ya send;), The Kush Kush and White Valley Og's have a good nose smell to them, already can tell they want to bust out that full on OG Smell.

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

He bred that Alien Double Dawg that's part of the Pulp Fiction you asked the lineage of in the MI thread bro! I've grown more than a handful of his crosses personally and my buds probably grew out atleast equal that!! I'm at 29 days with his Triangle S1 and she's giving me some pretty dank smells already.... got a homie started on his Triangle x pre98 Bubba fems before Xmas and they must be doing good cause he hasn't been calling me lol

I gave must of my White crosses to bros but kept the AJ Sour D x The White to run for myself, I just luvs me some Sour.... and @cannarado's gear! Lil bro is the real deal and I've said this many times waaaaaay before he even thought about dropping beans but I'd grow his gear before anybody else's out there!!!
OKIE DOKIE ya got my interest. Verynice description!!! Whats the group sugggest for my first run of cannarado gear???? I love it when cannabis kicks my ass btw.

A

A-Roe

Dude you ran through those fast man. Great job! Looking bueno!
Told ya when ya sent them I was going to try to put on a show for ya. Today Im going to delete all the pics off my sd card and take some pics and write down in my notebook what is what so at the end of this run, 4 weeks on the Animals (63 days) and 5 on the Kush Kush and White Valley (70 days), i can upload a bunch of poster worthy pics for ya to go through not to mention I still got the second round going , that wont be finished until mid June. Hopefully you drop the Sour Dubb crosses before June so I can jump on those, I was going to take a break but F that, I LOVE THIS SHIT.

Top Bottom