White Crosses By Cannarado #stupid Loud

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

Anything you can get your hands on these are some real nice crosses bro and growth rate under the 1000 hortilux Blue is F-ing crazy, I vegged like 20 3 gal pot under one shouldve been two but one did the trick.
O. I love those bags!!!!! Im all over this!!! Kinda like sailors on leave in the Philippines lmao. I could see them inside and out. I gots enough room up here!!! The treelines will glisten with white crosses this summer. We northern ny'ers love growing top shelf gear!!!!

20150415 091226
20150415 085032
A

A-Roe

O. I love those bags!!!!! Im all over this!!! Kinda like sailors on leave in the Philippines lmao. I could see them inside and out. I gots enough room up here!!! The treelines will glisten with white crosses this summer. We northern ny'ers love growing top shelf gear!!!!
Dude I know your not growing out the whole plot!! Wow!

frisco420

frisco420

They look great! I ordered me a pack of the animal crackers...not sure if they'll ever come...but if they do I plan on rockin them in my next run.

A

A-Roe

Shit, my Animal Cracker is being tested. This fucking Canna Cush though, were in the fuck did this bitch come from? It doesnt have the yield of the Animal Cracker but the smell is off the fucking hook, cant wait for this smoke off, oooh weee! And who knows maybe the yield could be better as this plant was re vegging as it was put into flowering. Now I got two fire Cookies in house.

Last edited:
A

A-Roe

Agree Bro you have the Gift of Dank
I am knee deep into my next grow and then its onto some swamp boys Under Dog and High CBD pheno hunting
Madd props to you for Bringing in some electric Trik o Dank
Super High Me Grow Vibes
FlyJ
Man I hope you come across that true UD, what ya got from the Swamp Boys.

Stalks

Stalks

I'm suprised so many are still available out there. If I wasn't on a tight budget with my new room id def pick up some animal crackers and the white valley og they both had my eye before this thread. Good work brother!

Top Bottom