White D clone

• Thread starter norm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norm

Im not sure whos responsible for this cut but its a winner. yildy frosty super tasy DANK. heres a few a my first run with her shot with my ole trusty d40x. anyone else growing this throw yours up!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What is it the white x sour d??? What ever it is it looks bomb good job bro

N

norm

PG-
Chemdog D X white to my knowledge, but Im not a strain junkie. damn good herb though.

Ill-
7k for now

Dynamite

Dynamite

WhiteDawg #3 is what Norma is BLOWING UP there - looks proper bro !

GTDanny having the #4 Pheno

Obviously the #3 is the superior pheno :cool0010: just playing ~ we gotta hit up the Pepsi challenge with them someday

White Female Hit with some TresDawg daddy jizz

Dynamite

Dynamite

WhiteDawg#3

it got dubbed WD40 - cuz she'll lube and grease your pockets with some FUNKY dank - knock the rust right off your DOME

It was passed down from the same folks that shared the White - no need for name dropping , Props the homies that let this girl out for us to grOw ! and to the people that put in the work breeding her -

Ground up a couple OZ's and made some bubblehash , wowza does this cut smell fucking marvelous !! chemmy/fruity/hashy - hard to describe but awesome

I just got the cut back and hope to pump some tables FULL like Norm

WhiteDizzle
WhiteD
Aligee

Aligee

Top Dawg made a white D ... flowers looking dank tho brah !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice pics bro

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That is a beautiful plant whatever it is. Man I hate not being able to smell these plants! Where can one obtain this gem?

Cheers,
Crom

N

norm

damn those are some FAT colas dyna! you bastard lol. thanks for sharing thinfo, i always forget all that shit.

just had atree of her in and I got a few pretty big colas, but none as large as those last pics. gonna throw 4 of em in for a tree grow and see what happens...but the Chemdog #4 puts out colas like those all day! she has moved up in my world lately.

thanks for the compiments everyone.

crombian- not sur where to get it, I just got it from a friend, maybe top dawg?

Dynamite

Dynamite

I hoping to do it again this grow,I just have the one WD plant this round but I took 5 cuts for my next run , it's the shortest squatyest thing in my room atm, but the nodes are stacked tight !

environment seems to have a HUGE impact on these Dawgs and crosses of , Chem#4 being the BEAST that pumps weight coast to coast and never really looks finished but 70days gets the axe regardless , but the stardawg for me gets slightly larger mains with the downside being airy buds thru the middle of the plant without direct light and not as dense overall , Chemdog D is a late bloomer but a happy medium of size and bud density, too bad about the virus and floppy stems or I'd run more of it .. 2011 is the year of the Dawgs for me ,back to back to back dawgy dawg grows - hopefully by the end of the year I'll have a better grip of what these girls like and be able to have them dialed and understand them like I do the Cheese -

still have that Fire too , I've seen some inspirational pictures that reignited my desire to grow some OGKush - 1 plant per grow till I can get her to dance

same deal with the ShuG - I tried to get it narrowed to 4 strains , it's not possible bro , it's just not :worried

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
this particular WD project i.e.>>whitedawg#4 and #3 came from krome and neptune<<<different tresdawg males were used in the cross is all:)

Damn Dyno you and Norma doing that #3 proper<<>>friggen fatties brah nice job:harvest::harvest:
>>I still fancy the #4:)
gtd

N

norm

whats up with the #4 daniella?>>>>>>>lol<<<<< why you like it better again?

diana- yeah I saw some pics of fire recently that showed me how much further I have to go with her also, love smokin it as much as anything, best flavor out of any og Ive had, reminds me of sfv....with the shug, get it big and top the fuck outta it on day 1 bloom, feed moderate, and harv at 67-70 and its pretty much impossible not to hit over 2 per even with 3 plants.

the 4 has bigger mains for me overall, but the star can put them out as well...still workin the star, starting to see the light with growing bigger plants.

take it easy

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
LMAO>>:giggle that was funny as hell bro
honestly its been so long since i have seen the #3 my memory is a bit fuzzy haha>>>All the pheno's found I remember were awesome in there own way.
the whitedawg#4 is da white on roids with a chemmy twang is what describes her best<<
also the bubble she produces is always a reddish blond goo. simply amazing stuff:)
>>>I will run some this year for sure:harvest:<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

true grit

true grit

Damn that whitedawg #3 is quite a phenomenal cut there guys! Most def some dank

N

norm

preview...some freshly planted cuts and 5 days later what there lookin like

DSC 0001
DSC 0003
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good norm - makes me wish I had some right now!

I have a wd cut as well - love love love that shit

we affectionately call it WTF around here - it has such a stanky funk to it people smell it and go wow what the fuck is that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom