@Rolln_J
Supporter
some nugs from the last white d run

simply some of the best smoke around - love me some whiteD

P1210217
P1210222
M

MTM

SMF,your grows allways impress me bro,I had white D before leo got me in october.Once again Skunk its good to see you back and those are great looking plants....peace

M

metadoneth

Yeah well done SMF!!! Very nice! Im glad I was able to see your WD run...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Dn this looks so dank I'm so glad I grabbed 2 packs of these can't Waite to find the frosty funky gems thanks JJ !!!!

T

tomoe_nage

agreed! appalachia is pure fire man. i have a ton of appalachia im getting geared up to run next round. all these strains are started by seed and done by Bodhi. guys the man, he does amazing work!
~white x appalachia
~Pre 98 Bubba x Appalachia
~Blowfish x appalachia
....and i think there was more lol, i cant even remember i just went crazy and started to germ shit haha....so def getting geared for an appalachia extravaganja! :)

Hey Skunk are you running these as a tester for Bodhi, or did you purchase/win these?
I've seen the Lucky Charms (white/app) but never seen Blowfish/App, how did you come by that one?:wait
I have Bodhi's Isaac Haze (Giesel x Bangi Haze) and Tigers Milk (Pre 92 Bubba x Appalachia),
and will be running both as soon as space permits:harvest:....

M

mrhouston907

Love the white d. Some super potent smoke. My phenos lime colored, looks a Lil different than those pics, but it looks like all the phenos are fire, nice work.

Top Bottom