White Dawg places 2nd in Denver Medical Cup

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

Here's some pics of the Pheno that won this award, I know this is a old thread..the pics are from this weeks harvest (taken before they faded)

Home camera 061
Home camera 064
Home camera 056

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Fuckin' A dynamite every time I see your pics I shit my pants. Are you still running rockwool flock?

Wait... Is this even the same dynamite?

here is my white hashplant BX that I just finished. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite plants. I call it the watermelon bubbalicious fuel pheno.
P1019138

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dyno-Mite in my best JJ voice...:cigar: :couchpotato::bookworm::artist::cool: H.ealthy A.mazing M.assive B.ush... put that on ya sammich n eat it... Congrats on the Win :D Peace SSP

Dynamite

Dynamite

Capulator , same same , yes ! The one and only that grows in wool - on the net that I know of , still rockn the wool -18yrs strong , it's done well for me - fuck Im gettn old,lol

dUUDE !! that whitehashplant BX looks ill bro !! what a keeper ! I was gonna grab that strain and didn't when I swooped on all JJ's gear awhile back .. hopefully he re-releases that one !

SSP , the win was a cpl years back(winning nuggs not grown by me , but same pheno) , just wanted to post up my pics as Im taking it all down and seen this old thread - DynOmite was just meant to grow JJ's strains ,it just works !

Images

dirk d

dirk d

Wow Dynamite! that plants looks amazing. CAP you always crack me up man lol great job on the Hashplant as well. Got (2) females and another being sexed of the white dawgs myself. Been wanting to run this for a long time now.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
here is my white hashplant BX that I just finished. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite plants. I call it the watermelon bubbalicious fuel pheno. View attachment 291507

Watermelon bubblicious fuel..... Now you fucked me... I have to have it!!

Killer bush Dynamite- I have a sneaking suspicion you know what you're doing... Beautiful plant

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Capulator , same same , yes ! The one and only that grows in wool - on the net that I know of , still rockn the wool -18yrs strong , it's done well for me - fuck Im gettn old,lol

dUUDE !! that whitehashplant BX looks ill bro !! what a keeper ! I was gonna grab that strain and didn't when I swooped on all JJ's gear awhile back .. hopefully he re-releases that one !

SSP , the win was a cpl years back(winning nuggs not grown by me , but same pheno) , just wanted to post up my pics as Im taking it all down and seen this old thread - DynOmite was just meant to grow JJ's strains ,it just works !

View attachment 291513

HAHAHHA YESS!!!

Dude I love the way you kill it. DYN O MITE!!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wow Dynamite! that plants looks amazing. CAP you always crack me up man lol great job on the Hashplant as well. Got (2) females and another being sexed of the white dawgs myself. Been wanting to run this for a long time now.

WTF fuck man you have every strain out there!

dirk d

dirk d

WTF fuck man you have every strain out there!
lol i'm a seed junkie lol just popped some sour pebbles and diesel fire yesterday lol I actually got the white dawgs because of you lol now i find out its the white hashplant! lol plus don't forget the bear og i'm sexing now lol

squiggly

squiggly

Fuckin' A dynamite every time I see your pics I shit my pants. Are you still running rockwool flock?

Wait... Is this even the same dynamite?

here is my white hashplant BX that I just finished. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite plants. I call it the watermelon bubbalicious fuel pheno. View attachment 291507

I picked up this cross. I think you just convinced me to pop some.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
lol i'm a seed junkie lol just popped some sour pebbles and diesel fire yesterday lol I actually got the white dawgs because of you lol now i find out its the white hashplant! lol plus don't forget the bear og i'm sexing now lol

Any way you slice it JJ's gear is TOP NOTCH! I just popped his hawaaiin chem and tres dawg IX.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

View attachment 291513

Dude. I know you! :)

outwest

G

gooey

ok not trying to ruffle feathers but...this white dawg is the white reversed into the Chemdog D by krome and neptune? wd40, theres a couple phenos right, gtd has a diff one i think correct? what im getting at is this is not a topdawg strain and i dont think it has any tresdawg in it but i could be wrong. puff puff pas

Dynamite

Dynamite

it's white with a tresdawg male far as I know = wd40 , and if you read the previous page JJ never said it was his beans , just his genetics in the cross ... Chemdog D x white is known as whiteD , the one you speak of anyhow ..

this is the whitedagw#3 I posted , and GTD has the #4 correct .. I dubbed this pheno wd40 cuz it has that sweet/chemical smell like WD40

G

gooey

thanks for clearing that up....i did read that page, just was wrong on the cross using his male...thanks for clearing it up, i stand corrected.

catdaddy

catdaddy

been thinking about picking up a couple packs of these, but wanted to know how does these stack up with the best of his stock?
thanks in advance.

Top Bottom